A Bite of Pleasure

She glances around her newly cleaned apartment and a soft smile curves her pale lips for a moment before she falls backwards into the soft caress of her couch. Pulling her phone from the front pocket of her dark jeans, she scrolls through her contacts in search of one in particular. Upon finding it, her green eyes sparkle at she types out her message:

"The apartment is now clean. There will be fresh coffee brewed when you get home, love. I do hope you're having a good night so far, Sir. :-)"

Pressing the "send" button, she lets the phone fall to rest beside her as she takes a moment to relax before pushing herself to her feet and moving silently to the bathroom, the door clicking closed behind her.

Thirty minutes later, the bathroom door opens and she emerges, warm steam trailing lazily after her to caress her bare legs. With a smile of contentment, she crosses the hallway into the master bedroom and stops inches from the bed, her gaze shining as the memories of the room float across her mind. Lost in thought, it wasn't until a hand slid into the dampened strands of her hair that she realized she wasn't alone.

A series of things happened to her within a matter of moments, leaving her breathless in the end. Every muscle in her body tightened to an almost painful degree as shock flooded her veins and locked the scream into her throat. A soft, deep chuckle reached her hypersensitive ears and a distinctively familiar scent washed over her, the instant recognition causing her body to go limp in relief and her libido to kick into overdrive.

The hand in her hair gripped tighter and pushed her upper body down onto the mattress before her, leaving her naked body exposed and available to the man behind her. At this angle, she could only rely on her other senses since her ability to see had been stripped from her. Her breathing sped and desire swamped her body as her sense of touch spiked to leave her ultra sensitive.

Air, cool and invigorating, shifted across her as he suddenly moved behind her, his body coming to press roughly against her own as he penetrated her. She had no control of the position or the rhythm, her body and pleasure dependent on the man's will. With a soft moan, she gave in to his unspoken demands, her body moving to match the quickening pace he was setting as fire licked a molten path in her blood.

Desire, lust, and heady need quickly sent her to hover on the brink of the precipice, the head-spinning drop promising a tantalizing combination of pleasure and sheer abandon. She felt it when he leaned over her, his heat pressing down on her sensitive backside. She felt his lips lightly kiss the curve of her neck, the hint of a smile imprinted on her skin, before pain flared to momentary life as razor sharp fangs pierced her. On his first pull on her throat, his mouth greedily taking in her life's essence, pleasure seared through her veins and she screamed as she was thrown over the precipice and into the swirling void.

Opening her eyes, her breathing harsh to her own ears, she felt him move off of her to lay beside her. Her body felt slightly numb, her skin flushed from her journey, as she shifted to her side and placed her head on his shoulder. There she rested, her breathing slowly calming and her body cooling as she floated back to her senses and full control.

With a warm smile, she softly whispered, "So. About that coffee, Sir?"