"Stay with me."

Alicia’s POV

“Miss Brown, here are your crutches and just sign here before you leave thank you.”

I have been stuck in this hospital for three days now, waiting for this day to come. I picked the pen up, signing my name as quickly as my hand could write and picked up my bag from the floor.

“Don’t worry, I got it.” Harry’s tired voice mumbled and took my bag from me, handing me the crutches instead.

Harry had been by my side ever since I woke up in the hospital. He only left if he needed to go to the toilet or get food. He would either lie next to me or sit on the seat next to my bed, holding my hand. We talked about anything and everything.

---- FLASHBACK ----

“20 questions?” Harry suggested.

“Sure.” Harry was sitting in the seat next to me, holding my hand and stroking his thumb across my fingers.

“What’s your favourite animal?”

“I love penguins. They are just so innocent. Yours?”

“Cats.”

“Cats?”

“Yes. Cats.”

I laughed and motioned for him to sit next to me. He pushed the seat away and sat next to me, bringing his arm around my shoulders.

“What’s your favourite thing about me?” he smirked and kissed my temple.

“I like your smile, those dimples are perfect,” I said as he smiled and I brushed my hand against his dimple, “I also like the way you treat me, you’re protective and it makes me feel safe. I like your kisses and your face and your body and your personality.”

He brought his hand to my chin and lifted it up, bringing his lips to mine. His hand moved to my cheek and he gently held my face in place. I brought one of my hands to his neck, caressing the curls at the back of his head. He let out a moan which made me smile into the kiss. I felt him smirk against my lips as he moved his hands to my hips, bringing me onto his lap. I pulled away from his lips letting out a groan as the ache from my calf exploded. He placed me back on the bed.

“I’m sorry.” he mumbled into my hair, kissing my head.

“It’s okay.”

The room stayed quiet for a few seconds before Harry spoke, “I still haven’t told you what I love about you.”

I smiled and turned to face him as he brought his hand to my cheek, stroking it softly.