Test of courage

"I am around 30 trillion years old I ain't doin SHIT" I said tired of arguing with Mandaly. "Legally you are under our jurisdiction so you'll do whatever we say" she said "I will shuffle the functions of the holes in your fucking face" I replied. "No you won't" she tried saying, I shuffled her face before she finished. I let her freak out for two minutes before I changed her back. "Fine" she said relieved.

I was sitting around the field observing the shit go on when I felt it. A magical presence in the forest. I refined my sense and froze. "Mandaly get everyone out of the forest there is a hostile threat". I flew to the demon breaking the sound barrier. I quickly killed and disintegrated it before any damage was done. When I returned everyone was near panicking. The kids slowly flooded into the building while the heros asked what was going on. "A red demon from era 1 broke in our world. We need to evacuate EVERYONE her to U.A." I said "Once that is done I need Almight to come with me to check up on the seal". Aizawa nodded starting to get the kids and their things organized. "Is Kota at his hiding spot" I asked and Tiger nodded.

When I arrived I immediately said "kid we have to go dangerous things are happening and we are all going to U.A." before he could respond I speeded him to his room. "Start packing kid sorry to be cold" I said leaving the room. One out of hearing distance I opened my phone and called Nezu. Before he could speak I did "Nezu get Almight at U.A. something is going on and all the students plus the pussy cats and their cousin are on their way". I hung up before he could reply and went to Aizawa and asked "is everyone ready"? "No be we nearly are" he said. I snapped my fingers and A portal to U.A. opened, I handed him a remote saying "press this button when everyone is through and push the button" when he nodded I went to Nezu's office to see him freaking out. "Nezu is he here"? I asked he responded immediately "not yet but soon" a few minutes later Almight burst in and I said to sit down.

During this trial of courage an era 1 red demon appeared. While they are quite weak if the seal that holds the 1st era's demon race is breaking we are all in trouble." They paled at that but I continued "Almight you are going to come with me to check on the seal. Unfortunately there is an antimagic field across the hidden continent so I need a ship or a plane" once they knew I was finished Nezu got to work on something and I started saying "Almight just the red demon is on par with you I am going to power you up tremendously so that you can deal damage and provide protection if needed." Once he nodded. I pressed my palm on his shoulder and pushed some energy into him, once finished I said "do not use your power unless necessary as your limits have shifted you don't know your power any longer" he nodded and said he was going to get packed. Nezu looked up at me and asked "Can you fly a plane"?

Sorry this took so long it took longer than it used to for my shit to go normal thanks for waiting.