Camp

The others were sitting in the main room the two fighters were exhausted and Sato had a headache. I just made some fish and walked in saying "here". As I expected they were hungry from the walk there and back. About an hour later Iida and Izu came in and we started watching random Disney movies. A few hours later everyone else had woken up. Then Aisawa walked in announcing the trip to camp was tommorow. Everyone but Tenko and the Toderoki's left for the mall to get some things. After they left Tenko said "do you think you could give us some money to go we don't have our own. I chuckled tossed each them a bag. "Shoto teach them how to use the bags of holding, they should have everything you need" they nodded after they said that. I ended up falling asleep.

Timeskip brought to you by chibi Erathine taking a nap

The next day I felt something tugging on my mask and woke up seeing a pink hand. I broke Mina's wrist before she could take it off. As she was in tears I reset the mask and shot a blue ish light at her, and her wrist snapped into place. "I don't think I gave you permission to take that off" I said looking at Mina. She ran before I could say anything else.

Later on the bus Mina and her friends were glaring at me I ignored them not giving a shit. After a few hours Aisawa announced this was our last pit stop sensiting some amount of bullshitery I stayed on the bus a few minutes later I heard a crash and looked out the window to see no students. Aisawa some furries and a kid walking to the bus that didn't see me as they drove off surprisingly once we got there I transported into the woods and walked out. "Hey" I said went to find a tree to nap in. As I was leaving I heard someone say "he's mine".

That's it for today I got other shit to do.