Mid term

Sorry I haven't updated in a while my body's been doing the fucky wucky.

After Eri woke up we ate and started heading to Nezu. He was going to test her seeing what she knew and needed to be tought. Before I left for class I saw her struggling through a number game.

I was talking to Izu about things with Ocha when Aisawa said "All right class today you will be doing midterms. Those who pass go to the summer training camp. Those who fail will be fighting Erathine till he decides your strong enough to face anything". When he was finished Aisawa did his weird smile and everyone else went white with fear. I spoke up and said "I didn't hear this part of the plan but I can tell you aren't lying. Have to say it sounds fun". Since I didn't have to do anything I ended up watching. Kaminari, Kirishima, Ashido and Ochaco will be with me if they don't do well in the practicals. The first fight was Bakubitch and Izu against Almight. I could see a smoldering hate and it wasn't from Bakugo. 'I'm gonna have to set up a talk between the two' I thought. While I wasn't paying attention the match had started. Izu was grappling with all might and Bakugo was launching small explosions trying to wear him down. All might brought Izu in for head butt. And he was out cold, he then slung him towards Baku taking him out the air. Baku managed to get out before they hit the ground and pulled the Nade gauntlet. All might got pushed back a few feet then countered with a clap. While AM was searching through the rubble Izu sprung up and knocked him in the Chode. He went to hold what little remained and Izu kneed him in the head. In the chaos Baku managed to get out the gate winning for them. They both needed to work on their combat but other wise they did well.

Later

"You will all be going to the training camp however. Those that failed will still be fighting me. Be ready we leave the day after tomorrow." When finished I left the class room to go see Nezu.

"She's fine with English but she hasn't been taught anything math related we're working on counting right now" I nodded saying my thanks and took Eri back to our dorm I could tell she was tired.