nueve

"Excuse me?" I started as I turned my head to look over at him.

"What the hell are we doing at a fucking graveyard?" I finished.

I turned to look at him so I could hear what he had to say. I looked at his facial expressions, his features. Damn he's not bad. He looked at me. I could feel him staring me down, not gonna lie it was kind of hot. What the fuck, I think there's something wrong with my head, uhm get these thoughts out of here.

"You'll see" he says as he starts getting out of the car.

But he stops...

"Also stop asking so many questions." He tells me.

"alright then, sorry" I say not really meaning it. I open the car door getting out with him. I follow him. He stops in his tracks and I see him turn his body around so he could face me.

"Also just don't say sorry" he looks me dead in the eyes.

"okay, sorry, shit i mean... nvm" I say as he looks at me less serious then he was.

"Wait here" he tells me as I see him walk away to the back of his car and grab something. I can't quite see what it is, he comes out from behind his car.

Shovels.

What the hell are gonna do? Fuck nah, someone's gonna die, or someone's dead. Well duh we're in a fucking graveyard.

Okay. Quick, think. I tell myself. How will I get out of here. He's gonna kill me isn't he.

It's night out and it's perfect for him to murder me at this time but why would he bring me here.

"Here." he says as he hands me one of the shovels. oh my god what the hell did i get myself into.

he walks to a grave, I can't read the name since it's so dark but he starts digging at the dirt. I look at him. Fuck no I'm no doing that.

"Are you just gonna stand there looking fucking stupid or are you actually gonna help?" He looks at me.

I start digging because if not he would've killed me.

——
After a while of digging we see the coffin. He goes to open it and I back up obviously, I am not tryna see no dead body tonight. I got far enough where I could only see him and not what's under him.

I see his hand go to his back pocket. Oh no, what is he doing.

He pulls out his phone, god damn I can not breathe calmly near this man ever!

He takes a picture of it but he makes sure to also get the grave stone as well. I am so confused, wtf is happening. He starts putting the dirt back on so it looks like no one was here.

"What was that picture for?" I ask him, going to pick the shovel up and help him.

"That's none of your business." He answers and continues to shovel.

"Uhm it kind of is, since I helped you do this." I tell him, Ive also come to a realization to why he even brought me.
"I don't even know why you brought me" I tell him kind of sounding like a question.

"Just shut up" he orders me and I do what he says.