Main Character || Tendou Satori

Mulai dari awal

And it made him sick.

So he strides towards your classroom faster, wanting to see you so his mind wouldn't go wilder than now. He peeked inside your classroom, but he didn't find the figure that he wanted to see so much.

"You were looking for someone?" He blinked when he heard someone's voice talking to him, "I am sorry, are you looking for someone?" The student in front of him becomes a little bit worried when he doesn't answer their question. After all, maybe it was the first time someone talked to him without stuttering.

"O-Oh, yes!" He was now back to himself, smiling giddily as he looked at the student, "Do you happen saw (Y/n)-chan?" He really wished that they knew your whereabouts. He's been craving for your touch since Monday, but now it's Thursday and he didn't feel your fingers on his hair, not even once.

"Oh, (L/n)-san?" His eyes lit up with the mention of your name. He nodded enthusiastically when they looked like they knew the answer to his question, "I saw her today! Ushijima-san came here earlier and picked her up." There was confusion on his face,

Wakatoshi? Why would he even pick you up at lunch time?

"They were just really cute isn't it?" The question that was emitted from their lips hit the sore spot inside his heart, "Ushijima-san has been quite a gentleman, picking her up every lunchtime." He felt so small all of the sudden, he just wanted to run away from that spot, "I wonder, are they dating? You are his teammates, right?"

The student kept rambling about how cute you looked with the ace, and it felt too much for him. So before they could say anything else, he ran. He didn't know where his legs brought him. Somehow when he ran, there were a lot of voices attacking him with the information.

He was too focused to block everyone's whispers before, knowing for sure that people talked about him. Shamefully gossiping and mentioning his name while he walked in front of them. But now, he heard everything.

"Ushijima-san and (L/n)-san looks so good together!"

"They were so perfect, I envy them!"

"But doesn't (L/n)-san in a relationship already?"

"Oh, with that middle blocker, huh?"

"Pfft, as if someone will choose that freak over Ushiwaka."

It was too much for him to handle. He needed you, he wanted to see you or he was going to be insane. He needed you to reassure him that you will stay with him, like you always did every time he fell again to the deep of hell called insecurity.

He kept running, searching for your figure in this gigantic school. His eyes scan the crowd, looking for you, the only one who dares enough to approach him. The only one who dares enough to love a monster like him.

After running around like a mad man, he finally found you. It was easy once you were in his eyesight. You are the only one he saw no matter how many people were there. Maybe it was how the wind blew your hair, or maybe it's just the angelic smile that you gave toward someone beside you.

That's when he realised you were not alone. The unfamiliar scene unfurled in front of him like a movie. Beautiful woman standing with the perfect man at her side, making the heroine smile like she was the only woman in the world. He never suited that, he could never suit that scenario.

Maybe it was the best thing to let the story roll. But he really wished that it was him as the main character instead of the ace.

»»----- ♔ -----««

"Something happened?" Ohira gulped down the mineral water while eyeing the middle blocker, "You seem on edge since Thursday." But the red-haired didn't answer his friend's question, and it made the wing spiker raise one of his eyebrows.