library~Rm

This one is hella cringe I shouldn't have wrote this💀I'm sorry you chose to read this😞
The library was mostly empty not many people enjoyed reading on a Saturday instead they preferred parties and getting drunk. But that wasn't the case for you or namjoon you preferred the white and calm places and the library on a Saturday night was always perfect. Sometimes you would study for an upcoming test together sometimes you would play a game of chess betting the looser to buy the other lunch or you would just sit and talk quietly while reading. You stuck your head under the book he was reading giving him a simple peck on the cheek. He smiled returning the favor on your forehead softly but only after to return to his book. You never had a problem with him reading all the time you found it cute he was always glued to a book expect for now all you wanted was attention. Sighing you payed your head down on his chest at another failed attempt somehow this made him close the book not you jumping on his lap multiple times and repeating his name like you were chanting for the devil all you had to do was sigh? "What's wrong?" You poured adjusting your self to sit up and face him one leg on either side of his lap "I want attention" he smiled creeping a hand up to your back pushing you forward slightly connecting your lips you hummed finally satisfied. You stayed like that for awhile you would say about 2 minutes just kissing messily as he gently stroked your back. He pulled away for air biting your lip slightly making you whine. He covers you mouth looking around his chest pumping up and down out of breath "I have an idea princess but you have to be quiet alright?" You nodded raising you eyebrow a little bit he's never been into doing anything outside of your bedroom before. Was it a secret kink? Maybe he was just in need and couldn't wait? "Can you get on your knees for me baby?" You stepped down from his lap slumping down in between his legs waiting for his next instructions. "Can you be a good girl and suck daddy's cock quickly and be quiet?" You nodded quickly already bringing your hands up to his belt. His hands grabbed yours stopping your movements "if you be good I'll give you a little reward okay?" You nodded again but he didn't like that answer "words baby" you pouted wanting your mouth to be filled already "yes daddy" he nodded letting go of your hands pushing himself down the chair a bit getting comfy. Your hands worked fast unbuckling his belt no time and bringing his pants down to his mid thigh. "W-what if the cameras catch us?" He smirked gathering up your hair in his fist "Dont worry about the cameras baby focus on me" you gulped watching as he slipped his boxers down and his member slowly came into view. " Don't hesitate baby take it in your hand" you did what he said reaching your hand up and wrapping it around his member. He already has precum spiking out of his head serving usefully as lubrication. He moaned lowly at the feeling of your hand. You worked your hand in a soft motion up and down slowly waiting for the next command. Namjoon bit his lip as you stroked his member painfully slowly "baby just put it in your mouth alre- fuckkk" you cut him off sliding the head of his cock past your lips and into your mouth. You pushed down until a small gag coming back up licking his cock head and pushing him back down even further. He threw his head back moaning quietly in pleasure as you continued to deepthroat him. Namjoons hands lifted from his side up to your head pushing the hair back and up into a ponytail making it easier for you to work on him. He smiled seeing small tears falling down your cheeks. He pulled you up off his cock the cold air making him a bit more hard. your mouth left a strand of saliva from his tip to your lips, eyes watering with your eyeliner ruined. So. Damn. Pretty. "Good?" Whipping your mouth catching your breath you nodded. He smiled pushing you back down onto his cock again gasping at the warm feeling again. His hips bucked a little getting needier by the second wanting to come more and more. Sending this your wrapping your hand around the bottom part that your mouth couldn't fully reach and started your work again. "Fuck b- ah yeah like that baby I'm gonna come don't stop" his hips pushed forward filling your mouth with his come. You moaned in surprise but excepted it and swallowed. He panted licking his lips as you looked at him with wide eyes. He chuckled pulling up his pants "what?" You blinked a couple time "what do you mean what? I just I sucked you off in a library" he laughed buckling his belt shaking his head "you did" standing up he kissed your forhead "thank you baby"