~21~ Psychotic Bitches

Start from the beginning

"Okay, okay guys... let's calm down. Seriously what do you want Lizzy? We kind of have something to do." I said, holding up the recorder for her to see.

"That's actually what I'm here for, Cam Cam." She said and that all too familiar sickly sweet smile crept its way onto her face.

"Yeah well, obviously we aren't going to give it to you so...what's your plan here?"

"Well..." She said and she looked back at the guys that she brought with her. 

Slowly, as if rehearsed, they all pulled out heavy-looking melee weapons like bats, hammers, and even knives from behind their backs. "We thought we would just take it."

Once again the whole warehouse erupted into laughter. "Seriously, I think this girl thinks she's in a movie. Can someone please tell her that this isn't a movie." Damien joked from somewhere behind us. I had barely even heard Damien talk, let alone joke around, so this was interesting.

"You realize we're a gang... right... and we have guns?" Tyson said from next to me.

Elizabeth looked so scared I thought she was going to tuck tail and run. 

She was just about to say something when she was cut off. 

"Plus I already called the cops. Nothing you can do about it now."

Aaron walked up next to Tyson with a phone in his hand. I didn't even notice he left, but I'll thank him for that later.

Elizabeth's face went from scared to terrified to worried to not knowing what to do. When she turned to Carter for support she revealed Ellie curled up in a ball on the floor behind the guys with bats.

Anna immediately gasped and ran over to her. A few of the guys with guns did too, to make sure none of the guys on Elizabeth's side tried anything.

"Oh my god, Ellie! Are you okay?" She had bruises all over her face and arms. She looked like she had been attacked and she was crying.

"I'm sorry Anna. I'm so sorry. They came looking for me and found me crying on the floor and I told them everything. I didn't know what to do. Elizabeth had Carter beat me for 'doing such an awful thing' but I'd do it again in a heartbeat. Then they followed you here and you know the rest. I'm just glad you could defend yourselves."

"Wait, you said Carter did this to you?" I asked, suddenly extremely angry.

"Yeah. He's an awful person. They're both just terrible people. I've been trying to subtly warn you for years but you never got it. I'm so sorry I didn't do more."

"It's okay Ellie. You still tried. That's more than I could ask for because Elizabeth could've caught on and done something like... this to you earlier. Speaking of, I have to go do something. I'll be right back."

"Where are you going?" Anna asked me.

"To find Carter," I answered before turning away and looking for my target.

He was standing with Elizabeth, holding her and rubbing her back. When he and I made eye contact his eyes widened and he stiffened. At Carter's sudden stop Elizabeth followed where he was looking and saw me marching up to them with all the anger in the world. Her eyes widened just like Carter's did and I knew I had them just where I wanted them.

As soon as I reached them Carter untangled himself from Elizabeth. "Look, Cam, wait. Just hear me out-"

"Hear you out? Hear you out!?" I laughed at the absurdity of it all. "What happened to you man? We used to be best friend's and then all of a sudden I hear you're selling weed to teenagers and basically setting them up for death. Then I hear you're beating up defenseless teenage girls!"

"Look man I get that you would be upset but do you realize the amount of money that's involved in this? We could make tons. We did make tons."

"Oh, and the money that our parents make isn't enough?"

"What if that falls out man? Companies fall out all the time. They go bankrupt, people make mistakes." Carter threw his hands up like he was exasperated with what I was saying.

"Then you figure it out you don't depend on selling weed to make money. That's not the only thing about you that has changed. What about beating up girls that don't deserve it. She's the only one out of all of you that actually deserves to be spared."

"Ellie?!" Elizabeth butted in out of nowhere "Ellie is an absolute bitch!  She wouldn't know a good thing if it slapped her across the face. You sound exactly like her. Trying to save lives and shit. Who cares!? They want the weed! They like the way it makes them feel."

"What about when they die Elizabeth, you sound fucking psycho."

"Again, their fault! See this is why I chose Carter over you. This is why I was cheating on you with him. He understands what an amazing opportunity this is. He understands all the money we could make with this."

Again, I laughed. "Was that meant to make me feel bad? Nah... I'm glad you cheated on me. It showed me who you really are. You guys deserve each other. You're both psychotic bitches."

Then we heard the police sirens. Luckily all our guys managed to keep Elizabeth's guys in the Warehouse. It was stupid of her to bring all of the kids involved to the warehouse. Even if she didn't it wouldn't matter. We took a picture of everyone in the library so the police knew who to arrest when we gave them the evidence.

It was almost over.

A/N
Hey guys!

How is everyone doing?

Did you guys like this chapter?

What do you think about seeing Cameron seriously angry for the first time?

Do you think Elizabeth and Carter had a valid reason for doing what they did?

Sorry I didn't update yesterday, distance learning is taking up a lot of my time. I'll try and double update tomorrow though! :)

Again if you enjoyed this chapter feel free to like and comment.

I hope everyone's doing fine, thank you all so much for 150 views :)))))

Bye loves~
Syd.