Touch Starved

Oof. Death no. Good? Ok. May doesn't know about Spider-Man or the internship.
May is out for a long business trip. The country is trying to cut health care ( Guys I'm expressing any of my opinions here and this is just an excuse besides death for why May's not there. Don't come at me.) so she has been out for that long. It's summer and Ned and MJ (They are siblings in this because why not?) are both on vacation and won't be back until a week before summer break is over. Peter hasn't had any human contact besides the few who give him hugs after he says them.

Peter POV
I'm laying in bed lots of blankets around me. I'm upset I miss hugs and the kisses aunt May gives me.

Third POV
Peter doesn't here Karen saying she is contacting Mr. Stark.

Tony POV
I get Karen telling me that Peter NEEDS attention. I look up what Karen is telling me while I fly over there. I get to Peter's room and I hug him.

Peter POV
I feel something I haven't felt in what felt like months. Mr. Stark is next to me in casing me into a hug. I ease into it.
Peter: I love you
Tony: I love you too
Peter: But this isn't Starker
Me: Peter we know this know get to the other side of wall before I get Wade!
Peter: Oh god no.
Me: That's what I thought.
My POV
I repair the wall and I continue this chapter through my agonizing headache.

Peter POV
Tony: What was that
Peter: That was the author. She was just telling me how we're not romantically involved and it's father and son fluff.
Tony: Okay....?

Third POV
They fall asleep in their confusion.

My head hurts like heck. I'm in pain and this chapter was myself. A pile of trash. Thank you and have a good morning!