Kirishima catches Dabi with Bakugou

Kiri pov

I was walking to B's room because he wasn't in the infirmary, as I got to his door and opened it I saw someone with him, so I walked towards the bed, and I also shut the door, I saw Dabi with him, so I pulled the covers back and both of them woke up, I was getting ready to attack Dabi when b got in front of him, like he was protecting him from me.

Kiri--     Move away from him now Bakugou, he might hurt you again.

B--         No, he is not going to hurt me, because he is my boyfriend, please don't freak out, and don't say a word to anybody about this, you understand me, please, I am begging you.

Kiri--     Fine I won't tell, but only on one condition.

B--         What is it.

Kiri--   you have to tell me everything that happened when you got kidnapped and how did you ended up back here with a boyfriend.

B--- I felt tears strung my eyes, has I told Kiri the hole story, once I was done I was a sobbing mess, and I had my lover and my best friend there to comfort me, and it worked, we all got ready and left the dorm room with out being notice, we had no class, so we decided to hang out.

Kiri-- how are we supposed to hang out with Dabi with out being seen.

Da-- easy we go somewhere they won't find us. :)

Kiri-- where * relizes where they are going*

3rd

Are you guys ready Da asked, they both said yes, next thing they know a bluish black smoke appeared, and they where no longer in sight, when they arrived at the villians hide out, the rest of the league started to surround Kiri, then Da and B stop them from hurting him, and told them the whole story, so they agreed to let Kiri stay ( alive), everyone was just hanging about when Da kissed B in front of everyone, they all said awww, and B was blushing like crazy, hiding in his boyfriends neck.

Shigaraki-- Hey, red.

Kiri-- who me.

Shigaraki-- yes you, follow me now.

Kiri-- o...okay.

3rd

Kiri followed Shigaraki, until they reached his room, which is sound proof, once they were in the room Shig closed and locked the door, which scared Kiri, but blushed because of the nickname he was called, Kiri was brought out of his thought when felt a pair of lips on his, so he kissed back.

Shig-- I saw him blushing and thinking, so I kissed him and he kissed back, and I was happy and something else on my body was happy to ;),  I kept walking until Red was up against the wall, that's when I pushed my hand up his shirt, I took something that won't actovate my cork, so I can touch fulley.

Red-- I felt my pants get tighter, then I was walking backwards until my back it a wall, that's when I felt his hand go up my shirt, but his cork didn't actovate, so I let him continue what he was doing.

3rd

Things were getting heated between Shig and Red until a knock stopped them, everyone was talking, but they didn't see Kiri or Shig, so they started to get scared, so they searched until they reached his bedroom, then they knocked, and both of them walked out together, before they walked out, Red gave Shig his number so they can talk to each other.

B-- let's go, where going home.

Red-- fine, let's go then.

B-- what the hell happened to you, are you okay.

Red-- yes, I am fine, well you are not the only one with a boyfriend now, Shig told me to follow him, and I did, once we got to his room he kissed me and I kissed him back.

B-- damn, what about his cork?

Red-- he told me that he took something that makes your cork stop, we kissed then he put his hand up  my shirt.

B-- And you said I was crazy for loving a villan, they can make you feel good, and safe.

Red-- sorry bout that dude, yes they do because my prince part was happy if you know what I mean ;).

B-- yes I do let's go back to the dorm, se we can eat, and play/ hang out more, if you like.

Red-- yes man, lets do this.

3rd

they walked back to the dorm, once they entered they were surrounded by a bunch of questions, so they told them they went on a long walk together and they where fine, after that they went to B's room and started to talk more, until both of there phones went off, and they laughted, and saw it was from their boyfriends, seeing if they made back okay, they both replied yes back, then they put in a movie to watch, by the movie ended they were both asleep, and Shig and Da came through the window and laid next to there boyfriends, and slept like that for a while, until B and Red start crying, so Shig and Da grabbed them and was calming them down then they looked at each other, and relized  they were both littles, once Red and B stopped crying, they fell asleep on their Daddy's and slept for the rest of the night.

The kidnapping leads to loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें