Sleepover

3rd
After B and Da got off the phone they went home and waited until friday night, when friday came around, B and Red couldn't sit still until there daddys came and held them.

Bs pov
Red and i can hardly wait  until tonight, but i wanted to tell everyone else about me and my daddy, and Red and his daddy, but i don't know how they will react to it, i was pulled out of my thought when i felt a lap under me, and i knew it was my daddy, so  gave him a look and he walked off to a seprate bedroom with me in his arms.

Da Pov
When i picked up my kitten, i could tell he was thanking about something, but he stopped when i put him on my lap, then he gave me a look, so i walked away into another bedroom while i had my kitten in my arms, when we got there i sat him down.

     ( conversation)

Da--- What is the matter kitten?
B--- Well um i_i w_ wanted to tell everyone else about us, but i don't know how they will react( starts crying), i am sorry.
Da--- hey, it's okay kitten, if you want to tell them then invite them to the sleepover, okay.
B--- okay, daddy.

3rd pov
After there conversation, B took out his phone and texted everyone about the sleepover they were having tonight, and told them were the address was at, after that everyone already there started to decorate the entire house.

* time skip by Dabi*

3rd pov
When the first person showed up, the door just kept being knocked on or the doorbell will ring, once everyone got there, the decided to play a game ( truth or dare), so everyone decided to play, after ten rounds it was denki's turn to ask.

Denki,  truth or dare Bakugou.

B,   dare.

Denki,  i dare you to tell everyone here your biggest secret.

B,  Well, i am dating someone, but not from UA, somebody here knows who he is, but i love him, and you guys can't tell me other wise, his name is Dabi.

Everyone gasp

Red, he is not the only one either, but he is really sweet and caring, his name is Shigaraki.

3rd pov
When Red said his name both Dabi and Shigaraki came walking into the living room towards there boyfriend, nobody knew what to do so they just sat there until Deku, said congragulations to both of them and everyone else followed, so the played a few more rounds until there was a knock on the door, when Da looked though the peep hole he saw B's dad looking pissed and had a few other guys with him so he turned around and told everyone, so they all got up to fight.

B's dad pov
Were is that piece off shit i call son.

Da, go away you are trespassing, you need to leave or else.

dad,  no i am not leaving until i see my son, NOW!.

3rd pov
Dad would not stop bagging on the door, when he hit ten more times, the door fell and the walked in.

Sorry for this

Singhing out, by lovies.