Bakaugou comes back

3rd
After a few months with the league of villins and his new profound boyfriend, they decide to " give him back to the heros", back at school everyone thought bakaugou was dead, thats until he walked into the classroom, where evwryone screamed.
B~Bakaugou

B pov

I entered the school building, and headed towards my classroom, and when i walked in everyone in there screamed, liked they just saw a ghost, the league made sure i was hurt to make it seem real, and that i escaped and ran all the way here, then i fainted in front of them, thats the last thing i remember.

Leagues pov
We made sure B was in bad shape but not as bad, but it seemed to work, we all cheered and countinue watching though the fog mirror, then we heard all the students runing towards B and they took him to the informary.

3rd pov

Dabi was really upset becaouse his kitten was now in the informary, so he decided to sneak into the place to stay with B for a while.

D~Deku

Ds pove

When kacchan walked though the classroom room door i screamed and stood there schock, then he just fainted onto the floor, i thought to myself " why didn't i save him, i was right there, i could have reached out for him". i felt guilty all this time because of it, i also blame my self for every thing that  happened to him, i couldn't take it anymore, so i left while the other students rushed towards him to take him to the infrimary.

Da~Dabi

Da's pove

I was sitting next to B's bed and held his hand and was talking softly towards him, i started to doze off, then i let darkness take over, it was peaceful until an hour later, when i heard B talking to me saying" you might get caught if your are here, and why are you here", i looked up at him and said, i am here because u was worry about you, abd i deeply care for you, after i said that, i kissed him on hid lips abd he kissed back.

warning smut

3rd pov

We kissed forever then Da climbed on top of B and started to slip off his shirt while kissing B couldn't help but let out a moan.

B
Please fuck me already, please daddy

Da
Are you sure you want me now, instead of you being heeled.

B
Yes, i don't care, because i know you will take care of me, please put it in" begging", please

Da
Okay, you asked for it, i started to trust into his tight hole which surrounded my member, when i did this he let out a loud moan, which made me go faster, because his screams are wonderful.

3rd

When Da hit B's  bundel of nerves, that made B go over the edge with an orgasaim and so many moans followed, and he kept telling Da to go faster and he did, and as he came in B, B came all over his chest, Da cleaned up B and let him go back to his dorm and thats where they both fell on the be and cuddle on another but not hard because B was super sore ;), and they fell asleep with each other in there arms on B' s bed.