I hadn't realize I was dozed off until Bakugo hit me in the back of the head.

"Hey!! You aren't supposed to hit a injured person!" I yelled

"Who ever told you that is fucking lying to you. And I wouldn't have to do that if you were paying attention dumbass!" Bakugo spat while pushing my food in front of me, along with everyone else sitting down

I was going to say something but he was right. "I'm sorry.." I say. I looked at the food he got me, the same when I first arrived at U.A; smiling slightly I started to eat. Ahhh I miss real food! Don't get me wrong the hospital food isn't that bad compared to America its just still hospital food.

I sat back and ate quietly while the other talked about the upcoming match, it was Izuku and Todoroki match. Ill be cheering for Izuku for sure but knowing that match it'll be crazy.

As we were eating I saw Aizawa and Present Mic walk up to our table. Aizawa was glaring at me through his bandages but Mic just held a smile on his face?

"What are you doing here? Youre supposed to be discharged in two days" He spat out.

"Koro-sensei brought be here so I can watch the festival. I already watched it through a tv screen, if I I am here might as well watch it in person!" I shrugged as I finished my food.

He gave a sigh, "Well since your here might as well see recovery girl"

"Ummm I was thinking maybe later...."

"No now." Aizawa spat, he used his quirk by wrapping his scarf around my body so I wasn't able to move, then Present Mic throwing me over his shoulder.

"OH COME ON!!!" I wiggled around the best I could, of course it was futile.

"Idiot" Bakugo rolled his eyes as he watched me leave.

While we were walking I could tell something was wrong, they were both really tense. They looked like they wasn't to say something but were too afraid to even say it.

"Whats going on?"

"Well...We have been keeping in contact with your guardian regarding the case, All-Might is involved actually due to many reasons" Aizawa spoke.

"He is going to be here to award the metals to the winners. And he wanted me to let you know that he will help you." For some reason I feel like that wasn't exactly he meant to say.

My body stiffen and Mic could tell, he glanced up at me. His smile was no longer on his face.

He was going to say something when Recovery Girl opened the door which made us give her our attention.

"Oh my your just like that boy" She shook her head and ushered us to come inside.

"Haha me and you will be best friends" I chuckled.

I was placed on a chair and released from Aizawa scarf. Recovery Girl looked over my leg and ankle, saying the screws are aligning the bones correctly and my ribs will be healed in a few weeks and it's just the bruising I need to focus on. She sadly told me the skin around my neck would ever go back to normal and I've lost a few tendons so I need to be careful with certain movements. That was extremely scary to hear actually.

The skin will permanently be rough and thin; my face twisted with sadness. She gave me a giant kiss  and smiled.

"It's a sign that you survived. Be proud of that" She walks to her desk to start putting in the information.

I can hear the cheering from the stadium start to erupt. That means Izuku match is starting. I wanted to rush but I know that isn't a good idea; I need her to take everything down.