7

As I thought about it I recalled recent events and thought of one song. A song that reminded me of home and where I belong. Ocean.

'I'd like to sing ocean.' I announced.

Athena looked at me as if thinking 'Ugh, sea spawn'.' But Apollo, Dad and Artemis were giving me looks of pity.

'Ok.' Said Apollo as he started playing the music.

I sang and I couldn't notice anything around me. Than the chorus came on and I knew this was the reason I chose this song.

Spirit lead me where my trust is without border,
Let me walk across the waters,
Where ever you would call me,

Take me deeper than my feet could ever wander,
And my faith will be made stronger,
In the presence of my Savior.

After I ended I saw everyone with tears.

I faced Athen and said, 'I sacrificed to you because I know that I wasn't the only one who loved her and lost her.' I then walked up to her and hugged her. She may be a god but I was still taller than her.

She was shocked at first but then embraced me. I held her as I knew she did not take the proper time to grieve her daughter.

I gave Hestia a look and she understood seeing as the summoned a bed in front of the warm flames of the hearth. I carried Athena, laying on the bed and put the blanket on top of her. She subconsciously changed into her q0 year old form as Hestia stayed with her.

I then got up and walked to Hephaestus.

'Learn from Aunt Hestia and have some hope. Your son is not dead and I know it because he is one of the only friends I had that knew me truly. He is busy fulfilling his promise to a certain daughter of Atlas trapped on a island.' I told him as he stared at me like I was saying something about swords that he didn't know.

'How do you know that?' He finally spluttered out.

'I was 14 when I landed on Calypso's island and I took a moo lace flower with me. I used to grow them on my fire escape and brought one on the Argo II. He knew what it was and told me.' I said

The gods then looked at me as though I was an alien. Quite ironic being as the gods' themselves were unworldly.

Next I turned to Artemis and slightly bowed my head. 'Could you please tell Thalia to speak to me, she is one of the only family I have left after Nico had the same fate as his sister. I need to speak to her, it doesn't matter if I am busy, she is family. She may be a tough hunter, but she just lost the only family she had since she ran away and I don't want her to end up like Nico.'

'Also I should better head home before mom calls the police agin. Dad, could you flash me out?' I then guessed his answer was yes as I disappeared in a bright light and appeared in my apartment. I guess I have to explain all this to mom now.

Why can the fates leave me alone.

A few weeks later...

I was sitting in school like the other kid as time went by.  As lunch came along and I knew something was going to happen.

I was sitting normally on my table, alone as someone burst through the doors. I dismissed it till I heard the person.

'PERSEUS FUCKING JACKSON! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!' I turned around quick enough to realize and catch the arrow flying towards me. Now the whole cafeteria was in silence.

'Thalia-' but I was cut off.

'Why!!! Why did you let her die!?' She shouted, her voice beginning to break. 'She was my family and it's your fault she's dead!'

I knew it was wrong but I couldn't stop.

'You think I don't know that!! You think I don't question every day I live, wondering if I'm worth it?! I know I'm not but she was, OK! She is worth going through life because that's what she would want. I do this for her but do you think I don't drown in guilt!? That o don't get NIGHTMARES from that day! Seeing her like that, covered in blood! I could see the light die from her eyes. Her stormy eyes turn to a blank grey cloud of nothing!'

'She died in my arms OK. I know this is hard for you but don't you dare think you are alone. You have me and the rest of your sisters.'

She furiously walked towards me trying to pinch me but I just held her. Her punches went softer until, she was sobbing. Seeing her like this made my insides churn with anger wanting to make it stop.

Than I looked at all the students and then at Paul. He looked shocked at how I reacted but then nodded as he understood I wanted to leave. I walked out side the school with a sobbing 15 year old in my arms. I then shadow travelled to my apartment again placing Thalia on my bed and held her till she fell asleep. I walked outside and summoned some warm blue cookies and warm blue soup and placed it on my bedside table.

I than swore to myself that I would stay here till she woke up and then ended up sleeping myself. Thalia is my sister and if this is hurting her I will spend my whole life helping in making it better, because she is family and to me family is the only thing that keeps you going.