(Ayane yellow kimono, Nanae violet kimono.)

"Thanks, dimwit." I whispered back, with the same amount of sass in my voice.

"Any news from the battlefield?" asked Leen.

"I heard a rumor that the fight will be over in few hours. The fortress will fall, if the fight ends." said Ayane.

"That means, that father and brother..." both Ayane and Nanae looked down.

"(Y/N)," Yae turned around, "you need to take us there! I'll show you where it is through my memories!"

I nodded and we used Recollect.

I summoned Yamato and cut a whole in time and space.

As we walked through it, the fortress came to view, as well as smoke and some of red armored samurai, that I assume are the enemies.

"We need to go there, now!" Yae said, but was stopped by Leen.

"Even if you make it through the army of enemies, the gate is closed."

"Then fly there and use Recollect with (Y/N) or Touya." said Yae.

Leen rolled her eyes.

"I can barely hover above the ground, because I didn't use the wings for quite a while." Leen said.

I grabbed my Yamato and looked towards Touya, who was already grinning.

"Alright. I'll make time and space my bitch again." both me and Touya started using Gate, to get inside the fortress.

Few minutes later I cut a portal, which brought me inside the fortress.

When I entered, I was greeted by a nice cold steel katana, which was held by who I can only assume is Yae's brother.

"Who are you and how did you get in here?" he asked, threatening to cut my head off.

"Magic. Besides, Yae wants to see you, so if you could take that katana off my neck, it would be very nice." I said.

"Yae is back?" he took his sword off my neck.

"Yes she is." I unsheathed Yamato and cut a portal.

Few seconds later, Yae came through it as well as the rest.

"Brother!" Yae hugged her brother.

"Yae! Is it really you?" her brother asked.

"Yes!" she said, broke the hug and turned to us.

"And they're my comrades from the far west, who helped me on my journey to become stronger." she said proudly.

"Really? Well, in that case...My name is Kokonoe Jūtaro." he introduced himself.

" he introduced himself