~when you feel broken~

Hello queens ! 

Today I just wanted to share a fact I found on Pinterest , and that's SO inspiring and deep with you 

yours scars, your flaws , your issues , all of those things that you might not like about yourself , actually make you so much more beautiful, precious , and human

it's easy to be perfect. we can all feel like we want to be perfect sometimes.like we want to get rid of those annoying flaws.

but the truth is that being perfect is boring. yes , boring. 

life is all about being yourself . and your flaws , your experiences, build you into a unique person.

think about it. all the details about you , all the situations you've lived, everything you went trough....they want not all be happy and colorful. but what is sure is that no one lived exactly the same thing as you. people can be similar to you , have common points, but there's no one that's exactly the same individual as you. 

your flaws, add to your beauty. they add to your uniqueness. 

your experiences, they're your history. they make you so rich , so precious. after everything you've endured, you're still standing here, alive. 

what i'm trying to say is that when you feel broken , teared apart, this means you're adding to the history of your individual, the history of everything you've passed true, but still overcame.

your flaws , they make you , you. and nothing is more gorgeous than being yourself.

so never , ever be ashamed of them

hopefully you found this chapter inspiring <3

keep on rocking ❤

~Rasha