❄️10 Days☃️

Girls, it's 10 days until Christmas!

Are we even more excited yet if that's possible? 😄

So, I thought it'd be fun to talk about traditions. My family has a few different traditions we do for the Christmas season.

First, we always make cheeseball and christmas wreath cookies right after Thanksgiving. I'm actually planning on sharing those soon in the SGC's Recipe book, so be sure to keep an eye on that. We also always put up the tree after Thanksgiving. I'm sure most people do this, but it means a lot to me because it means Christmas is nearing and it's my favourite time of the year.

Secondly, on Christmas Eve, we open one present from under the Christmas tree after going to a Christmas service at church. I'm not sure why we do that, but it definitely makes me excited for the next day. My siblings sometimes try to go for the biggest gift first, but I always go for the smallest and save the biggest for the next day.

Lastly, on Christmas Day, we always wake up super early for breakfast. Sadly, I'm mostly never hungry in the morning, but that's been changing the past few months. Hopefully I can stuff myself with food this round. Next, we all sit together with our Bibles and read the story of when the Jesus was born. This is honestly my favourite part. I personally use the King James Bible, which is pretty much the oldest version in English and is a little hard to understand. I always mispronounce something and it's hilarious for me. Plus, it just reminds me of why we give presents to each other.

I'm not sure how everyone else celebrates Christmas, but this is the way my family does it

I'm not sure how everyone else celebrates Christmas, but this is the way my family does it. What are your traditions? Do you read a story with your family too? Do you write letters to Santa?

- Crys (CrystallizedFaith )