Ch.8 The Cruel battle

Start from the beginning

Mina: Not so fast! * raises my hands shooting some Acid on his tail*

Scorpion: ahh! * shakes it off and throws Tsuyu with her tongue* so that's how you wanna play huh? * my tail gets ready and starts blasting acid out from my Stinger*

Mina: yike! * avoids it*

Scorpion: haha! come on Barney! * keeps blasting more acid everywhere*

Momo: * runs behind a rock* he is to strong!

Sero: what type of quirk is this!?

Rhino: * grabs a tree and throws it at Kirishima and Uraraka*

Kirishima: watch out! * punches the tree*

rhino: * rushes to him and Punches his chest*

Kirishima: ah! * gets hit*

Rhino: * raises my fist and punches his back sending him to the ground*

Uraraka: * touches his arm making him float* ah!...he's to heavy!...

Rhino: woah! haha! i feel like god! * floats up a bit*

Uraraka: mm...i need to....* keeps holding it*

While The heroes are fighting their is a little Camera catching everything and that view can be seen by the League of Villains and the Sinister six

Shigaraki: heh....not bad...But we need more Fun their

Kurogiri: your right. Twice, And Green Goblin. prepare for some fun.

Twice: oh great...I am excited!

Green Goblin: haha! Spidey get ready for more party members!

While Kurogiri opens a Gate warp to the battle, Green Goblin and Twice walk in making the Gate open in the Mid of the Battle.

Sero: * sees* oh no....Guys..We are in deep trouble!

Izuku: * breathes heavily and sees* no....

Twice: * walks out* This Party is just gonna start,......No it's about to end!

Momo: oh no it's Twice!

Green Goblin: * flys out of the gate and sees Spider-Man* Peter! haha! i see you!

Spider-man: * sees while laying on the ground* O-Osborn?.....

Uraraka: oh no...This is bad...* releases rhino* oh... i feel sick....

Mina: I need to call for some help and fast! * takes out my phone*

Scorpion: * grabs her phone with my tail* really? haha! not on my watch! * smashes her phone*

Mina: No! * gets mad* You've Done it now!

Sero: * secretly hides my phone and calls for help*

green Goblin: * glides To Spider-Man* oh peter! * reaches for him while laughing*

Izuku: * gets in front of him and raises my hand to Goblin* Delaware smash! * flicks my finger sending Goblin far back*

Green Goblin: ahh! * controls my Glider* stupid kid! * pulls out a pumpkin*

Stain: * runs to Izuku and kicks him out of the way*

Izuku: ahh! * gets kicked and get's rolled on the ground*

Twice: woah what did i miss?....Everything! * snaps my fingers making clones of myself*

Spider-Man: * moves now* i can move....

Rhino: yet! * kicks Peter far while he is on the ground*

Spider-man: * Flys to the ground close to twice and sees him* oh crap!