"Well, no, but I still don't think it's them," Stiles replied, turning to our werewolf friend. "Scott?"

"How 'bout you?" Isaac added.

"I don't know yet," Scott said.

At the same time, Stiles and I asked, "You don't know yet?"

"Well, he's got a point. Seriously, dude, Ella, human sacrifices?"

"Scott, your eyes turn into yellow glow sticks, okay? Ella, your eyes turn into blue glow sticks. Hair literally grows from your cheeks and then will immediately disappear, and if I were to stab you two right now, it would just magically heal, but you're telling us that you're having trouble grasping human sacrifices?"

Scott sighed. "That's a good point, too."

"I don't care," Isaac said. "They killed that kid, they killed the girl that saved me. I'm gonna kill them, too."

I suddenly let out a groan, holding my arm.

Scott, Isaac and Stiles pulled me away from sight and Scott asked, "Are you okay? What's wrong?"

"Something happened with Derek. I need to go."

Stiles nodded. "We'll come up with an excuse for you. And I'll say something to your dad."

I snuck away to Derek's and heard Deucalion say, "Everybody done? 'Cause just listening to that was exhausting. So... Let's chat. Hello, Eliana. How's your mother? I hear she's got a pack of her own, now."

"Well, she's certainly not my Alpha," I retorted.

Cora and I were grabbed and Derek demanded, "Let... let them go. No."

Cora was let go and Ennis held me hostage.

Deucalion gave him a look and Ennis pushed me towards Derek.

Instantly, Derek pushed me behind him.

"See? We're not unreasonable," Deucalion said.

Derek narrowed his eyes. "What do you want? You want to kill me? Oh her?"

"You really think I'm that boring? Don't throw me in with sociopaths like your uncle or her mother. I'm a man with far more vision than simple murder. In fact..." he groaned. "I'm here to show you just how much vision a blind man can have."

A werewolf with seriously long toenails started attacking Derek, causing me to groan and fall in pain. I tried attacking, but couldn't do much to all the pain I was feeling.

"You're killing him!" Cora cried. "You're hurting her!"

Kali smirked. "Not yet, little sister. But I could."

Derek coughed as Kali continued. "Who knows if it's five minutes or five hours before it's too late to take this thing out? But just to be on the safe side, Duke, you might want to get to the point."

"Now you see the one problem with being in an Alpha pack," Deucalion said. "Everybody wants to make the decisions. Me? I'm more about discovering new talents... Like you and your mate."

"Not interested," Derek deadpanned, still keeping me behind him.

"But you haven't even heard my pitch."

"You want me to... Kill my own pack. Kill my mate."

"No. I want you to kill one of them. Do that, and I won't have to ask you to kill the others. You'll do it on your own. I did it. Ennis did. Kali did. Tell him what it's like, Kali, to kill one of your own."

"Mm... Liberating," Kali said.

"Listen to me, Derek. Do you really want to stay beholden to a couple of maladjusted teenagers bound to become a liability? And believe me, they will become a liability. In fact... I have a feeling one of them is getting himself into trouble right now."