December 1st 2014

To my only companion,

Today was as boring as any other day. Trying to survive through this new school, you’ve got the same cliques or so called groups hanging out, if you try and socialise you’re a third wheel or more precisely an outcast.

As I was walking through the locker rooms, it all was so much like I was in a jungle, fighting for my territory and where I stand in the food chain or as we call it your social status.

People jumping, scratching, and kicking and as if in slow motion a fellow outcast fell to the floor from a mean blow.

You could see the pain as she struggled to get up before she was sandwiched in the middle of an animal migration.

You could hear screams, laughs yet all I could here where the cries of the girl in front of me.

I guess I have never seen her around before, maybe because I don’t even bother to pay attention to the names just call everyone dude or cuz and you’ll get along just fine.

 I held out my hand to her but all she did was stare at it and cower away. Big deal.

I walked away on to form class which consists of the nerds, the rugby boys and the netball girls, the girls who keep idolising celebrities, the video game addicts and the people who don’t stop laughing.

That’s my form. I just sit on the outskirts and watch the others, shutting this book every time one person passes by. It may seem suspicious but I don’t seem to care no more.