After 10 minutes the receptionist calls Swara.

Receptionist: Ms. Bose.

Swara: Yes

Receptionist: You may take the last elevator to go to the next floor along with your friends. Mr SM and Mr Goenka will meet you in conference room 1.

Swara: Thank you very much. Have a good day.

Swara and her friends reached the conference room and were dumbstruck by the classic look of it.

Someone cleared their throat. The gang were awestruck at finding such an handsome specimen. Sumedh was the first one to react.

Sumedh: Hello Mr SM. Nice to meet you.

Swara: What are you doing summu? This is not Sanskar. This is someone else.

Sumedh: Sanskar? Who Sanskar?

Swara: (rolling her eyes) Sanskar Maheshwari alias Mr SM. This is not him.

Sumedh: You know Mr SM's full name?

Swara: (rolling her eyes) I think that is what I told you.

Man: She is right. I am Shravan Goenka, Mr SM's PA. And you must be Swara right?

Swara: Hello Mr Goenka. I am Swara Bose. These are my friends Jannat Rahmani, Sumedh Baghchi and Vishal Dasgupta. They didn't want me to go alone so they tagged along. I hope you didn't mind?

Shravan: Not at all. Please be seated. Mr SM will join us in 5 minutes.

The gang took their seats and looked around. While waiting for Sanskar, Shravan offered water to them.

Shravan's POV

Why do I feel that this girl is going to chane Sanskar? I just hope what she says doesn't get Sanskar angry. I am sure Durgaprasad would not send a bengali girl for his help. What if Kavitha's parents sent her? But as far as I know, they disowned Kavitha long back. Why will they send someone after one whole year? Thank god this girl got her friends with her. It would always be better to have extra hands for controlling Sanskar when/if he gets angry.

*Shravan's POV ends*

Voice: What brings you here?

All of them stand up and turn around to find a handsome man at the door.