"That video that they were talking about is a hoax. I don't have a video taping, baby girl. Next time, please just talk to me before going into my office, okay?" He asked, letting lies slip between his teeth. My father was nothing but a lying pig. I wish I could sympathize. Luckily for me, I knew of that there was one man in this world who would never lie to me.

Suddenly, I became guilty at the thought of him. He wouldn't lie to me, yet here I was going behind his back. Then, my mind traveled farther to the thought of my baby and how I hoped she was okay.

He got up before outstretching his hand for me to take. Slowly, I placed my hand in his before he helped pull me up. "I saw all the pictures you had of me in your office. So, you really have been thinking about me all this time, dad?"

"You're the reason I live and breathe every single day," he told me. A smile made it's way onto my face as I nodded my head. I believe what made this semi-easy was the fact that he wanted to believe me. When you want something, it's almost as if your mentality tries its best to shape it no matter the strays.

"I've missed you so much," I lied. Lying was becoming a much easier thing to do. I guess that is what happens when you live your life surrounded by nothing but lies.

"Let's get you back to your room," he stated.

"Where's mom?" I asked him. His eyebrows came together in confusion as if he had no clue why I would ask about her.

"Last time I checked, she was with the Italians," he said. I noticed how he didn't look away like he normally did when he was preparing to tell a lie. He was telling the truth. If my mother wasn't with the Russians like Vincenzo had said she would be, where was she?

"If that were true, why didn't she ever help me?" I asked, playing along with my story. He shrugged his shoulders as we walking towards my room.

There were so many questions I wanted to ask him. I wanted to know the true reason why he named me Orabella-the answer needed to come from him. I wanted to ask how he could live with himself knowing all the pain he had caused. I wanted to ask if everything that had ever come out of his mouth was a lie. If only I could just ask him if love actually existed in his heart. Sadly, I couldn't. Maybe I would never get the chance to. It just pained me to have so many unanswered questions.

Once we made it to my door, he opened it for me. I turned towards him, planting a kiss on his cheek before walking in. "Goodnight, dad."

He sent a smile before closing the door. I walked into the restroom again, shutting the door behind me. Immediately, I took out the burner phone. Valentino had sent me a text.

'We're coming in. Get out of the house.'

Fu*k. I had just gotten out of a stick situation, now I was going to have to put myself into another one. Slipping the phone back into my pocket, I walked out of my room. Slowly, I pulled open the door once again.

Thing two and another man were by my door. I'm pretty sure my father ordered them to make sure I didn't do any more snooping. My mind tried to figure out an outcome when my eyes trailed over to the window.

Quickly, I walked over to the windowsill. My eyes looked down to find that there was a roof that blocked the exit. So, I opened it and jumped down onto the roof.

As slow as possible to make sure I wouldn't fall, I gazed down from on top of the room to see nothing but floor. Luckily, I was only on top of the first floor.

"Oh, f*ck. Oh, fu*k," I called as I closed my eyes.

"Okay, listen to me my young little warrior. Mommy is about to do a very big scary jump. I need you to continue to fight. You can hate me as much as you want when you come out of my womb, but I'm not letting you die on me," I told my small belly.

Letting out a huge breath, I ran and jumped onto the ground. My body was tumbling as I fell onto the hard floor. I was sure that I fractured a finger as I landed on it wrong.

I knew that I had to shake off the pain. My eyes looked out towards my surroundings as I took in the fact that I was on the side of the house.

When I turned towards one of the windows in the house, my eyes caught sight of thing one speaking to my father. Quickly, I ducked into the bushes making sure that they couldn't see me. They seemed to have been having a serious conversation.

As low as I could be, I continued walking towards the front of the house. The sound of a gunshot didn't go unheard from me as I walked.

Finally, I made it to the front of the house where Valentino was waiting for me. He clapped his hands before calling me over to him. It felt like I could finally exhale as I made my way in front of him.

I watched as he handed me a gun. The second my hand made contact with the cool metal, my heartbeat seemed to exhilarate for the one millionth time today.

"You have one more task," he said, smirking mischievously. My eyebrows came together as he pointed towards something in front of me.

When I turned around, it was my father. There was hurt and betrayal written all over his face.

"It's time to for you to kill papa dearest."

-

hello, hello, hello. good (morning/afternoon/night) to some of you beautiful people. here is another update. to those asking about how many chapters there are, i'm truly not sure. what i can say is that there is a couple more.

tell me what you are currently thinking. how do you feel about this plan now? how do you think vincenzo is going to react? how do you feel about her having to kill sean? how do you feel about valentino making her kill sean?

thank you so much for reading. i really do hope you enjoyed the chapter. you all are so sweet and amazing. not to mention, you guys are absolutely hilarious. make sure you stay safe out there!

see you all next update,
- xx lee

who is your favorite artist(s)?

PLEASE VOTE