Chapter 50

ELLE P.O.V

Time for you to sleep girls, it already late. "No! Mama! Maya said fussing all around. They were playing on the floor with their dolls, come on i need to sleep i said to them. Thank God Dorcas temperature was a bit down due to the medicine the Doctor gave to me, for now hope it wouldn't start again.

They where busy playing around this time, i have to convince them to go to bed now. Okay i will buy you girls ice cream and candy to tomorrow, they all turned to my direction. "Yeah!! mama!! bwig ice cream Dorcas asked.

Yeah very big ice cream but you have to sleep now, if not i will not buy the ice cream for you. Okay!! mama! they both stood up and walk over to me, okay, let go fellow me girls we are all going to sleep in my bed today.

We all took our bath put on our PJ ready to go to bed, they jump on the bed making giggling sounds. Easy girls and be careful Dorcas you are not strong to do that, they stop and lay on the bed quietly, good girls. I lay beside them and off the light, just in 5 minute I heard the door bell.

"Who could that be around this time, i quickly check the time and is 10:40pm almost 11:000 in the night. "Mama! is okay baby put your head down and go back to sleep okay, "mama will go and check who is it huh.

She just nod her head,and went back to sleep. I stood up and went downstairs to check who is was, i then heard the door bell again. I check through the hole, the person back is facing.
Who are you?

It me open the door.

"Lucas!! What are you doing here in the middle of the night.

Will you mine opening the door first Elle.

I unlock the door for him, you can now open the door i said, he open and walk in.

Can't you open the door for me Elle.

I'm not your house help Lucas.

He walk to the living room and drop his jacket on the couch and went straight to the kitchen to grab a bottle of water.

What are you doing here Lucas?

What I'm doing here is not the question, the question is where are my kids? I'm here because of them, how is Dorcas?

She is a little bit okay now, i gave her medicine from the hospital.

Good to know she is okay now, i was damn worried about her.

I check the time, "ER..... Lucas, it already late please go home before your wife call you.

Whenever I'm with my kids don't mention my wife's name, do i make myself clear here Elle.

He said and walk upstairs to the kids room.

"Er....Lucas they are not there, go to my room i said. He turned and walk straight to my room, i then follow him here. He stood at the head of the bed looking at them, he sat on the bed rubbing their hair smoothly. He stood up and kiss their forehead and cover them up.

I stood at the entrance looking at him, he text something on his phone and put the phone back to his pocket. He walk towards me and stop.

You've not change Elle, you still look beautiful as always.

He was about to touch my face but i stop him by stepping aside, for him to pass. He nod his head and walk pass me.

I hope there is towels in my room Elle.

"What! are you staying here Lucas, i quickly follow him.

"Yeah, do you have any problem with that Elle.

"Of cause Lucas, i don't want people to start saying I'm keeping you from your wife. He walk into his room and slam the door on my face, open the door Lucas.

It not lock open it Elle he said.

I push the door open and there stood Lucas only in his boxers short. "Oh my God!, i quickly turned around fast.

Do you like what you are seeing, oh please Elle turned around. I'm not naked or something, i just need to shower. Can you please bring me towels.

No problem i will be right back, i went out and grab some towels for him. "Lucas where are you.

I'm in here Elle.

In the shower Lucas.

Please i need the towels.

Then come out and get it yourself I'm not coming in there.

Oh really then I'm coming out, 1..2..

He start opening the door, stop! i will bring it myself but i will hang it on the door knob. He came out wrapping the towel around his wait and using the other one to dry himself up.

Thanks Elle he said.

Please dress up and start moving Lucas, your wife is waiting for you.

OK let me go to the closet and put on something first huh.

To my surprise he came out wearing his PJ and jump on his bed and off his light.

What are you doing Lucas?

What do you see Elle, I'm sleeping of cause. I'm not moving out and for your information I'm spending the whole weekend here with my kids. Good night my Love.

You are joking Lucas, i want you out by tomorrow morning.

Have you forgotten about the condition we agreed on, okay let me remained you again. That i will have one room here and you said yes Elle. So please leave me alone and let me sleep in peace.

I turned around and shut the door, what have i gotten myself into. I was so desperate to move out of the mansion so bad that i did not even over think about his condition.

You are so smart Lucas, you know that i was desperate to move out so you trick me into it. I have learnt my lesson so much. Okay let see what tomorrow as for us all.