Chapter 25

A week later..
Belle P.O.V.
Its been a week since I have been home from the hospital, I am currently back stage because I am getting ready to go on stage. I am going to sit on this chair on stage. Its my first show since the accident and since being in hospital. On the plus side I am wearing a very cute outfit.

I have recently being wearing a lot of skirts as it is  easy to wear with a broken leg

I have recently being wearing a lot of skirts as it is  easy to wear with a broken leg. I am currently standing with my clutches. "Baby, why are you standing up and not sitting down." I turned around and smiled but bit my lip at the same time and said "Hey Babe, I am getting ready to go on stage. Do you like my outfit?" "Hmm I really do. You look sexy in it. But I want you to be sitting down." So then he picked me up and I said "this really isn't necessary baby, I have to walk out on stage still though." "No I am going to carry you now and then you can walk out on stage soon." The stage manager came out and said "Okay Belle are you ready to go on stage?" Harry looked at him and said "Mate is the curtains shut at the moment?" "Yeah Harry they are." "Okay sweet." and with that he carried me out on stage and placed me on the chair and I said "Thank you for being protective boyfriend that you are, your very sweet." "Always, I love you" "I love you too" "have fun babe, but stay on that chair." I laughed and said "okay"

He ran off stage and the curtains came away and I brought the microphone to my lips and said "Hello California, How are you tonight?" they started screaming and I started singing the lyrics to my song called Feel me.  I always get a thrill singing, its amazing to be on this stage even if I have a broken leg.

A month later..
Sam P.O.V.
I walk into Hero's office and said "Hey baby Just heading to pick up Belle and Harry from the airport. I will see you when I get home." "Yeah princess alright be safe, I love you." "I love you babe." I placed a kiss on his lips and then grabbed my wallet and phone and keys and walked to the lifts. Once the lifts gotten to the basement I unlocked the car and headed straight to the airport. Once I arrived at the airport I parked the car and headed to where Belle and Harry's gate is.

I saw her walk through and she basically wobbly her way to meet me but met her half way and I pulled her into a massive hug. The doctors realize that she did not only break her leg but her ankle too. So now that her leg is fixed she has to have to wear a moon boot, she went back into hospital and had to have an operation on her ankle so she having physio as well as wearing a moon boot. Poor girl. She reckons its interesting being on stage though, the last concert she had was three days ago and she was put on one of those computer chairs so she could be wheeled around on stage and she had an absolute ball.  "I miss you so much!" "I missed you too." I looked at harry and pulled him into a hug and I said to Belle "Where are your clutches?" Harry spoke up first and said "They wouldn't let her have them in business class. So when we grab the suitcases we have to grab them too." I nod my head as I am just understanding. "That's stupid." "nah Sam its just procedure, I am not fussed." I just laughed at her, you could see Harry staring at her joking going let me be free.