Swara: Thank you thank you thank you

Sumedh gets the number from his brother and gives it to Swara.

Sumedh: I still don't get why you should meet him. Anyways I will come with you for the meeting.

Swara: No no. I will manage. Relax. Let me first call and get the appointment.

Swara was about to make the call when she hears the bell signalling them to get to class. Swara kept the number inside thinking she will call after class.

Swara goes to the terrace of the college after class as she doesn't want anyone to disturb her. She prays to Durga ma and gives a call.

O.S: Good Afternoon, Karma Industries.

Swara: Good Afternoon, This is Swara Bose. Can I get an appointment with Mr Sanskar?

O.S: Sanskar? Which Sanskar?

Swara: (looks at her phone and then widens her eyes) Sorry I meant Mr SM.

O.S: Regarding what do you wish to meet him?  

Swara: (Swara's mind voice - I can't say his family then what can I say. Idea!!) It is regarding Kavitha. 

O.S: Kavitha? Are you sure?

Swara: Yes ma'am. I am 100% sure.

O.S: Just a minute let me ask Mr SM's PA and let you know. Kindly hold on.

Swara: Yes sure.

Karma Industries, Mumbai:

A man is seen typing furiously on his laptop. He gets even more furious when he hears a knock. 

Man: What is it Shravan? 

Shravan: Sanskar I got a call from the reception. Some girl wants to have a meeting with you regarding Kavitha. 

Sanskar: Regarding who?

Shravan: Kavitha Sanskar.

Sanskar: Get me connected to her.

Shravan: OK

Shravan gets the call connected to Sanskar.

NAA, Kolkata:

Swara's POV

Hey Durga ma I said it is regarding Kavitha. But what if he doesn't believe me? What if he thinks it is a prank? Please make him talk to me. Please.

*Swara's POV ends*

Swara hears the phone tone.

O.S: SM here.

Swara: Mr Sanskar Maheshwari?

Sanskar was bewildered. No one knows his real name. Only Shravan knew Sanskar's name. All others call him SM. How did this girl know him?

O.S: How do you know me and Kavitha?

Swara: That doesn't matter. All I ask from you is 15 minutes of your time on 1st June. Is that possible? Please it is extremely important. 

Sanskar: Did Durgaprasad Maheshwari ask you to call me?

Swara: No. Why will I do something for him? I am doing this for myself. Please let me meet you. Please.

Sanskar thinks a lot and then decides.

Sanskar: Alright you can meet me on June 1st at 3 pm at my office in Andheri West.