Izuku noticed Shouta's lack of commentating in the box, only Hizashi's obnoxiously loud voice and no deadpan tone. Then he realised. A stealth event, with Shouta missing. Eraser Head, master of stealth missing from the box, he'll will be the one with the gold band. To his left, he saw Yaoyorozu realise the same thing, as mounting horror made its way onto her face. This'll be a challenge then, thought Izuku. Experience will be the main factor in this event, and both Izuku and Shouta had that, maybe Todoroki, possibly Yaoyorozu, but no one else will be able to find that gold. If Izuku's vigilante career told him anything, Eraser Head when serious is nothing to scoff at; he's ruthless and determined, and this event plays to ALL of his strengths. Snipe's gun went off, signalling the massacre that will be this round, if what he thinks is going to happen, only 16 will get through out of 42. Right of the bat, the other contestants leave the arena, and then echoes of screams come right back into the stadium.

Shouta was having a blast. The event is Hunt, something that is rarely found in the Sports Festival rota because of Shouta or Eraser Head now. The other headband holders were sidekicks to make it a little bit fairer to the contestants, the hunt goes both ways after all. Grinning creepily, he readies his capture gear as some the prey - Oh wait contestants, come within close to him, getting captured and shriek at the top of their lungs at the unknown attacker or Eraser Head grinning at them with a terrifying grin. He knows the ONLY one that has a chance of getting the band would be Izuku, Shouta isn't the known as the master of stealth for nothing. In the corner of his eye, he sees a lilac haired boy, running around with three others carrying him like a king of some sort. Said servants had blank faces and washed out eyes as they carried their purple haired leader. Distracted, he steps on a twig, but thankfully doesn't garner the attention of the boy, but does another which he didn't want. Izuku.

On the top of the stadium walls, Izuku sat with his legs crossed as he used his telekinetic powers to draw sound waves towards him, listening out for Shouta and he had to admit the man was damn good at this. It took a good 8 minutes until he located his target, as Shouta stood on a twig as the sound is drawn to Izuku, and without a second thought he catapulted towards his target, which he suspects knows about Izuku's approach by now. A blur of black hops from tree to tree and Izuku knows who it is, swiftly swooping down to claim the headband from the man, who looks in surprise at Izuku who just hops off before Erasure can be activated. Izuku notices Hizashi had been quiet this match as it was a stealth event, so he did little commentating, instead choose to watch with the audience. Izuku dodges the rest of the contestants, some had gathered enough points to pass, for the rest of the game. 7 minutes of hide and seek later, the remaining people returned. Only about 21 returned, half had been lost from them being captured.

Hizashi spurs into action,

"AND IN FIRST PLACE WE HAVE: IZUKU MIDORIYA ONCE AGAIN! THE BOY HAS SHOWN EXELLENT INTELLIGENCE GATHERING SKILLS AS WELL AS CAPTURE SKILLS! IN SECOND WE HAVE MOMO YAOYOROZU WITH HER CREATIVE MAKING OF A SPY KIT! THIRD WE HAVE SHOUTO TODOROKI WITH OVERWHELMING FORCE! FOURTH WE HAVE KATSUKI BAKUGOU WHO SHOWED EXTREME COMBAT ABILITES! FIFTH WE HAVE HITOSHI SHINSOU WITH HIS SERVANTS!" Izuku only hears the top five, the rest are shown on a score board, earning a spot in the final event of the Festival, a Battle.

After the second event, the remaining people in the Festival go for a break as Cementoss sets up the stage for the last event. Izuku is about to enter the mess hall, until Todoroki grabs his arm and pulls him to the staff exit of the arena, not talking at all. Both sit in a tense silence, as their eyes roam one another, studying the body language and features of the other. Izuku's attention is returned to Todoroki as he speaks,

"You... are strong, I'll hand you that. But I am stronger. I will be beat you with my mothers' power, not my... Fathers. That I pledge." Turning away to leave or would've if Izuku didn't speak up,

"That's you f-first m-m-mistake, To-o-dorok-k-i. W-w-will you n-notice it?" Izuku mumbles at Todoroki before leaving the boy confused.

In Tokyo, the heads of the Crimson Wyverns watch the Festival with interest. These trainees will be enemies that will be the Clan will be faced with in the future so better learn how to crush them with ease. Hisashi watched as the classes were announced to the world, they looked interesting, especially the blonde, he looks like he could fit in here. Both froze however, when they heard the Student Representative get called up, a name they haven't heard in years; Izuku Midoriya. He stutters through his small pledge, but both can't help but look at the similarities, their son was in U.A, a Quirkless nobody had made it into U.A, and the fact alone shocked them to the core. They watched like vultures as the first event started, and Izuku stood there until he flung off to win the first and second event with a form of Telekinesis, shell shocked that their son had a quirk, an extremely powerful quirk. Hisashi couldn't help but near salivate over his son's raw power, A Worthy Heir to carry the Crimson Wyverns is the only thought that he has. Inko is no better, he had her quirk but powered up beyond belief, an upgrade of her basically, if only he had if father's quirk too, then he would be unstoppable.

As the Festival goes for a break, the door bursts open, showing the Generals of the Wyverns panting like they had run a marathon, as they all exclaimed at once,

"YOU HAVE A SON?!"

Hisashi and Inko both look at one another, this wasn't supposed to happen, but they can deal with it. Now they had an Heir that they need to acquire and train for his rightful place, his power will bring the Red Wyverns to become the most powerful organisation in Japan. Diabolical smirks plaster onto their faces as Hisashi says,

"Yes! We have a Son, an Heir to carry the Crimson Wyverns! His power will make the Crimson Wyverns the most powerful villain organisation in the world!" He laughs, evil and cold, sending shivers down their spines.

Back at the Festival, the 16 remaining make their way to a waiting room that has a score board on it, telling them who they will be battling. The battles are:

1- Izuku Midoriya vs. Ibara Shiozaki

2- Denki Kaminari vs Hitoshi Shinsou

3- Momo Yaoyorozu vs Sato Rikido

4- Eijiro Kirishima vs Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu

5- Mina Ashido vs Yuga Aoyama

6- Shouto Todoroki vs Sero Hanta

7- Koji Kouda vs Fumikage Tokoyami

8- Katsuki Bakugou vs Mezo Shoji

Time for the first battle...