| T W E N T Y - T W O |

Start from the beginning

Mukti rubbed her nape looking at him and said " All right , I will find someone else to wear it .  You can put it off ." 

" Okay , thank you boss ." Sameer said as a relief and picked the inflated toy head from the table and left to change . 

" Now you both are off to go , we will find someone in these two days . "Mukti said and bid them bye  , both bid her bye and left to help to change the dress while Mukti sighed and sat on a chair , as she thought to relax she heard her phone ringing she picked out her phone and saw the id and an instant smile and thought came in her mind and she picked the call and said " Hey Abhi , you called at right time , I need your help . " 

" Muktiiii  , help me ." She heard Abhi's pleading . 

----

The loud music of the club was intoxicating everyone present their , they were enjoying each and every move of their dance , everyone was happy but only one person who was cursing his fate to come here today . 

" Didn't you said she will come soon ? Where is she ? " Lisa said leaning towards Abhi , while he was just saving his dignity from her . 

" She will come in any second . " Abhi said in tensed tone time to time looking at the entrance . 

" Abhimanyu , don't lie to me , In fact I believe we can be a great match ." she said throwing her arms around his neck , Abhi removed her arms from her neck , she was talking something but he didn't even listened them as he was lost totally lost looking at the beauty who just entered the club . 

Mukti entered the club wearing a green sequence short dress  , the hair which she always tied in half bun where now in full length flowing , every boy's eyes were on her , Abhi eyes were too on her , he was surprised looking at her , he has always seen her in shorts jeans or jumpsuits  , dresses were rarely she wore .    

When your legs don't work like they used to before

And I can't sweep you off of your feet

Will your mouth still remember the taste of my love

Will your eyes still smile from your cheeks

Mukti moved towards him smiling him , Abhi's heart skipped a beat looking at her . Mukti moved towards him directly looking into his eyes with a charming smile on her face . 

And darling I will be loving you 'til we're 70

And baby my heart could still fall as hard at 23
And I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways
Maybe just the touch of a hand
Oh me I fall in love with you every single day
And I just wanna tell you I am