jack and i skated away.
"you know jack, you don't have to listen to every single thing ellie says. if she doesn't make you happy, you have to tell yourself that. don't keep her around because she has you wrapped around your finger." i give him advice, again.

he nods. "how you feel about the tour?" he asked me, we continue to skate. "i'm kind of nervous. since most of them don't like me and getting crowded by everyone. but i think i'll be okay." i say, "it's okay, i'll be there." jack smiles, i smile back.

"uhm. is ellie going?" i asked him quietly. "no, she keeps asking but she can't come. also because they don't want her too so they asked chosen to invite you and amelie." jack responded. i nod, as we kept skating. i hear someone yell "avani! WATCH OUT!" jack and i snap our heads behind us, and i see jaeden pointed downwards and ellie smirking in front of him.

i look down and saw jaeden's skateboard coming down quickly, looking like it was going straight into mine. "oh shit." i say, and quickly tried to swerve my skateboard to the right. i jumped off my skateboard tripping over my foot, reaching my hands out.

i felt hands hold my arms, i balanced and looked at jack who was looking jack at ellie with a what the fuck face. i look back at jaeden's skateboard, it was stopped by a parker car and mine was flipped over. "ellie what the fuck!" jaeden yells out annoyed, and running to get his skateboard.

"told you to back off." ellie smirks at us, walking to us. i roll my eyes, is she serious. "ellie? are you serious. it's not that deep, let it be!" jack argued, oh here we go again. "you're supposed to be on my side! i'm your girlfriend!" ellie argues. "okay first there shouldn't be any choosing sides, you did that on purpose for no reason. he needed someone to talk to so i helped him." i argue.

ellie tried to say something but all she did was roll her eyes and leave, flipping her hair. "i'm so sorry avani." jaeden says, running up to us. "nah it's fine." i smile at him. "i was standing looking at my phone with the board in my hands and she just grabbed it. to do that i guess." jaeden fixed his hair.

"jae. it's fine, don't worry. let's go?" i say, they both nodded and we skated to drop each other home.

jaedenwesley

liked by ameliezilber, lillia, and 1,983,883 more

jaedenwesley avani can actually skate

[ tagged : avanijacobs ]

avanijacobs yeah i can, what abt it hmm
> user2 why she so rude for wth
> user17 that's not even being rude

user4 why do u still hang out with her

finnwolfhardofficial i couldn't come :(
> avanijacobs yeah bc u didn't wanna

jackdgrazer HEY PHOTOCREDS

elliehiyar thanks for the skateboard ;)
> jaedenwesley no.
> avanijacobs BYE

jackdgrazer

liked by chosenjacobs, sadiesink, and 1,983,923 more

jackdgrazer besfwennnn:,)

[ tagged : avanijacobs ]

user0 WHY DO THEY LIKE HER SM

user2 you have ellie.

jellieforever nooooo.

javani HA I MADE ONE. I LOVE THIS

elliehiyar smh.

COMMENTS HAVE BEEN DISABLED!

avanijacobs

liked by jackdgrazer, wyattoleff, and 1,284,973 more

avanijacobs who else sees my bitch peppa:)

[ tagged : peppapig ]

COMMENTS HAVE BEEN DISABLED !

THE GIRLSSS<3

sophia
AHHH AVANIIII

millie
fill us innnn what happened

amelie
DID THAT BITCH DO SUMN JAE TOLD ME ELLIE DID SOMETHING

sadie
apparently ellie tried to make her fall

millie
no way

sophia
wtf

avani
i'm fine doe. she used jae's skateboard and made it roll down the hill fast and it was coming straight towards me so i had to swerve so fast

MY HEART WAS NOT OK

THOUGHT I WAS FINNA DIE

amelie
bruh wtf she's a BITCH FOR THAT