Chapter 1 | I heard...

* WARNING: This story contains explicit content such as sexual intercourse and explicit lenguaje. Viewer discretion is advised. *

Felix's POV

If I have to start somewhere, I guess moving out to live with him was the beginning.

I needed a place to stay, since my scholarship didn't include dorms, and traveling an hour everyday from home all the way to university was time consuming, and expensive to say the least.

I couldn't afford that lifestyle, so I didn't really have any options than moving in with him.

Since we both were in the same university, and even though I was majoring in literature and he was in the art's program, it was quite easy to hear different types of rumors about him. He was pretty popular around campus. Everyone just loved talking about him, and I could understand why. 

Some were saying his dad was this yakuza dude that moved to America to get away from that life; Others were saying that he escaped some sort of gang and that he changed his name so they wouldn't find him.

Now that I look back, I found them so fucking funny, really. Every rumor more ridiculous than the previous one. Of course, now that I know him in detail, I wish one of those rumors were true. They are way less disappointing than the actual truth.

There was also this rumor spreading around that his ex-roommate almost got himself killed because he pissed Eric off so much, he tried to throw him through their apartment's balcony.

I immediately thought it wasn't true, due to the amount of bullshit the other rumors had...Until one day.

I was going home early, since classes of Fridays are always exhausting. I was about to cross the street when I saw a police's car pull up. They didn't look like they were in a hurry, but still it caught everyone's attention.

Still, I turn around, and Eric was walking in the same direction as I was. Guess he was going home like me, but before he could make another step, the police officers stopped him.

At the beginning they were just talking. Obviously, everyone's eyes on him. When I say he was popular, I mean it, you know. Not only because of the rumors, but also because of his...handsomeness, I guess?

At some point, the conversations started to get heated. Eric started to talk louder, and the police officers seemed like they were trying to calm him down. 

It didn't work. 

Next thing I know, they are walking towards the police's car, and they take him away.

It's not like they were arresting him, because they didn't handcuff him or anything like that, but you know how rumors work. 

All sorts of different stories started walking around Squid Town.

That's a name I gave them, just so you know. Since they seemed to only think with their dicks.

Some say they literally grabbed him against his will and arrest him. Others said one police officer pulled a gun at him and said, "If you don't get in the car, Imma blow your brains out".

That last one is my favorite. 

The next morning, he came to class in his black motorcycle, as usual.