Chapter Thirty

Mulai dari awal

"No, you didn't." Niall meets his gaze.

"Then I found out."

"And are you still fighting for that same thing?"

"Yes." Harry responds, and he almost says it, but he snaps his lips shut. Niall looks down at his lap.

"Good. So." He clears his throat. "What are you gonna do after the war ends?"

"Well, first I'm gonna burn this uniform." He kicks at his jacket and shirt on the ground. Niall laughs. "Then, I'm gonna write a letter to my mum and sister and tell them I'm okay." Niall nods, albeit with an inquisitive expression. "Then, I'm gonna go with you to where your family is in Virginia and finally meet this Elliot."

Niall smiles, "Really?"

"Well, yeah. Only if you want me to, though."

"Of course I want you to, Harry. I'd love for you to meet Elliot and his mum and my uncle. I hope they're all doing okay."

"I'm sure they're all fine. And you can show Elliot your sick battle scars." Harry points at Niall's stitches. Niall chuckles, looking down at it.

"Yeah, and in this next fight, we've gotta get you some battle scars too."

"Wait-- 'in this next fight'? What do you mean?"

"Well, we're still gonna fight, right? You said you've still got that thing you're fighting for. It'd be a shame to give up right before the last battle."

"But the thing--" Harry stutters. "I--I'm not really fighting for 'a thing', ya know."

"But aren't you?" Niall bites his lip, looking up at him.

"No."

"Then what is it?"

"It's... you."

Niall's lips quirk, but he wipes it away when he says, "How romantic."

"Shut up."

"Really, it is! No one's ever said they've fought for me before."

"That's because all the people in your life have been blind and awful."

"Before you, of course."

"Before me."

Niall laughs and pushes Harry onto his back. "You're so cheesy." He reaches down and pushes his pants off before swinging his leg over Harry so he's straddling him. "Is that the kind of shit you're gonna say at our wedding?" Niall muses, nosing at Harry's throat before kissing his Adam's apple.

Harry can't even get any words out. His hands reach up to grip Niall's hips as Niall continues to kiss along Harry's throat before settling right next to his ear. His lips latch onto the taut skin easily, practiced, like a knife through butter.

"I didn't hear you." Niall whispers, biting down.

Harry rasps, "Would you want to get married?"

Niall chuckles softly. "Why wouldn't I? You're smart, and handsome, and talented, and you have everything--" Niall reaches down to palm the growing tent in Harry's pants "you need to take care of me."

Harry groans. Niall's never been like this. This sexy. This sensual. This teasing.

"Or well, at least I think you do."

"What do'ya mean?" Harry is slurring his words because of how good Niall's hand feels on his him, even above his clothes, and how good Niall's lips are on his neck, and how good Niall's words sound coming out of his mouth.

"I'll never know if you're able to unless you try."

"Try what?"

"Try giving me what I need."

"And what do you need?" Harry isn't trying to sound dumb or like he doesn't know what's going on, because he knows exactly what's going on, but he wants to hear Niall say it.

"You."

"Me?"

"For fuck's sake, Harry." Niall groans and removes his hand and lips and stops his words. No.

"Tell me exactly what you want me to do to you."

Niall sits up in Harry's lap. He sends him a quizzical look before starting. "I want you to prove that you can handle me."

"By doing what?"

"You're such a fucking--" Harry cuts him off by leaning up and forcing their lips together, Niall's mouth still open and forming the next word. Harry licks into his mouth, all while flipping them over, albeit gently - he doesn't want to hurt Niall in any way.

He pulls back again. "What do you want me to do to you, sweetheart?" The sound of such a sensual sentence with such an endearing nickname makes Niall shutter. Harry smirks. "I want to hear your voice tell me how badly you want this."

Niall takes a moment to collect himself. Harry holds himself above Niall with one arm while undoing his belt with the other. He kicks his pants off, pressing up against Niall immediately. Niall moans loudly, choking on his words, "I want you to hold me down and fuck me."

"Mm, so vulgar." Harry shakes his head. "Anything else?"

"I want to not be able to walk tomorrow, but because of you, not this." Niall moves his are widely in the direction of his stitches.

"Sounds doable. Any other requests?"

"I want to..." Niall trails off.

"Yes?"

"I want to remember this for the rest of my life."

Harry's sensual voice drops. He lifts himself higher up so he can press his lips to Niall's. When he pulls away, he smiles. Niall smiles too, shyly.

"Then what are we waiting for?"