Jeff Being Jeff

As jeff goes to stab me, I close my eyes tightly as I can. The moment of Impact I scream and open my eyes. I open my eyes and don't see jeff. Sitting up in confusion, I look around and see I'm in the bedroom. I rub my face as I have sweat dripping. Then next thing I know hear someone running and jeff comes bragging in the room.

"What the hell?" He asks after he sees I'm just sitting on the bed. I just stare at him for a moment, remembering that look on his face the moment he was going to kill me. I guess you could see the fear on my face because jeff said, "what's wrong?" He asked sounding concerned. "I-im sorry, just a bed dream." I say putting my knees to me chest. "I didnt mean to scream or anything." I say softly as I still feel the fear.

Jeff sighs as walks over and awkwardly gives me a hug. Even though we have been together for years now, physical contact is still weird sometimes. "Its okay, its just a dream." He says trying to comfort me. I lean into the hug as all the fear and anxiety goes away. As he hugs me my face becomes really red and hot, its like a instant reaction. Jeff then pats me on the head trying to comfort me more. I just smile and let him.

"Thanks jeff, I appreciate the concern." I say as I look up at him. "Who says I was concerned?" He says with a smirk on his face. I then get mad and push him away as I'm still blushing. Jeff chuckles a little, he knows how to get under my skin real easily. "Oh come on princess, you know you love me." He says sounding so cocky. I just roll my eyes enjoying the moment even though he is cocky. Jeff hasn't been joking like this, he hasn't even been talking to me so its really nice. "Your to full of yourself." I say looking at him smiling. "Who ever said I loved you." I say giving him a taste of his own medicine.

Jeff puts his hands on his hips shaking his head. "So does that mean I have to force you to love me" he says with the biggest smirk. My face goes completely red as I know what he means. "You idiot!" I say and throw a pillow at him out of embarrassment. Jeff catches the pillow and throws it back pretty hard and knocks me over. "Yeah yeah, you love this idiot." He says sounding cocky again as he walk to the door way. I sit up quickly about to throw it back at him but decided not to. If I took this any farther, he would just become even more full of himself. Jeff looks at me with that cocky smile and leaves the room without saying anything.

I stick my tongue out at him and then mumble, "idiot." He didn't see this since he has already left, but I had to do it. I hug the pillow as I smile at what just happened. Even though jeff is a idiot, I do love him. But I'll never tell him that. He would run with it and never let it live down. I look at the clock on the wall and its 3 in the morning. I sigh as I know I'm not going to be able to go back to sleep. So I get up and walk to the living room seeing jeff on the game again. I roll my eyes and sit next to him as he plays for hours.

I have some big stuff coming, so I thought I should at least put some cute stuff in before stuff gets real. I hope you guys are enjoying this so far. I'm having a lot of fun writing it. Have a good day/night!!