~I Just Wanna Feel Alive~

"Wait..what do you mean?"

Louis groaned dramatically and placed his hands on Harry's shoulders, standing on his tippy toes to be eye level with him.

"Mr. Anderson. Is. My. Dad's-" Louis began talking carefully as if he were speaking with an oblivious toddler.

"Yes, yes I know that but...I don't understand why he would treat you like that if your Dad is his best mate" Harry said, obviously frustrated and a bit confused.

"Well, I guess their are some things that are not meant to be understood" Louis stated solemnly as he retrieved his things from his locker.

"Now what is that supposed to mean?" Harry sighed in irritation as him and Louis began their walk to Harry's vehicle.

"Please Harry. Can we just drop the subject? Please?" Louis begged desperately.

Harry saw the pleading expression upon Louis' thin face, making him give in, for now that is.

"Fine. Alright. But you will tell me eventually" Harry said seriously and sternly.

Louis just gave him a sassy look of indignation, making Harry chuckle.

"Whatever" Louis muttered.

"Finally!" Niall impatiently yelled out the rolled down window of Harry's Ford Capri when Harry and Louis made it back.

"It's about time! My knees were falling asleep on me! What took you so long?! Niall screeched.

"Oh, calm down, lucky charms leprechaun" Harry shot back, offending Niall's Irish pride.

"Yeah, we're not in a hurry" Louis said as he slid into the back seat, Harry hopping into the drivers side and Niall buckling his seatbelt rather jerkily where he sat in the passenger side.

"Okay, whatever. Let's get this party started" Niall exclaimed, putting emphasis on his R's to mock Harry's earlier comment about his irish heritage.

Louis giggled in the back seat as Niall cranked up Harry's stereo system and pumped his fist to Pit Bull tunes.

Harry sang loudly along with Niall, looking at Louis through the rear view mirror and doing very cheesy dance moves. Louis occasionally joined in, trying to loosen up.

"I'm hungry" Niall whined as they passed a few fast food restaurants.

"Get me food, Haz!" Niall exclaimed, his eyes instantly widening as he saw the Nando's sign up ahead.

"Nooo! Cover his eyes Louis! Cover his eyes!" Harry exclaimed in pretense terror.

"What?!" Louis looked genuinely worried.

"NANDOS! I want Nando's!" Niall yelled at Harry as he bounced in his seat, then slapping Harry across the head when he passed it.

"Ouch!" Harry gasped at the force of Niall's slap, looking at the Irish boy like he was a unstoppable cereal killer.

"You better turn around RIGHT NOW!" Niall yelled as he glared at Harry with crazy in his ocean blue eyes.

By this time, they had Louis rolling around laughing in the back seat, clutching his stomach to stop the chuckles that were continuously bubbling out of his mouth.

"Fine! Okay, okay! Just please don't kill me!" Harry surrendered, making Niall set back in his seat with a happy, satisfied smile on his face.

"Wow" was all Louis had to say to Niall's skills of getting what he wants.

Harry looked back at Louis with a grin on his face and rolled his eyes in mock annoyance, even though Louis could tell Harry's love for their Irish friend was evident in the twinkle of his eyes.