Taken For Granted

Doncaster, England was busy and chaotic this early January morning. the sound of horns honking and motors roaring, filled the cool air. parents rushed through traffic to drop their (not so enthused) children off at school and many others raced to make it to their jobs. but out of all this chaos, their was one individual that stood out the most. this individual was in fact a young boy. and he could be seen riding an old rusty blue bike with a big worn backpack clinging to his frail frame, clad with a baggy sweater.

you might ask; why would such a small boy be riding a bike in such cold weather with nothing but an old baggy sweater to keep him warm?

well truth be told, this boy was not the age you may perceive him to be. that is if you have seen him, you may presume that he was only twelve years old, when actually, he was a seventeen year old boy. this teenage boy was never seen with a parent. he was always alone. he never had much parental assistance in school and always struggled with his grades.

who is this boy?

well, his name is, Louis Troy Austin.

this young boy, Louis, is currently on his way to school this early morning, pedaling as fast as his tired legs can, to make it in time for his first class. he always had trouble with being late. but he couldn't help it. all he had as transportation was his old rusty bike.

In school, Louis has five best friends. Stanley Lucas, Harry Styles, Zayn Malik, Niall Horan and Liam Payn. Stanley and Harry, in particular, have been Louis' best friends since primary school and have his back no matter what. but even as his best friends, Louis has never told them about his deepest darkest secrets. at home, Louis has his Mum, Johannah Darling and his Father, Troy Austin. and because Louis does not have any siblings, he gets a lot of attention.

a lot.

a lot of attention is good; you may scoff. a child getting attention from their parents or parent, should be wonderfully spoiling. well not in this case. nope.

why?

because Louis Troy Austin is abused by his father.