~All I Hear Is My Echo~

"Mum!" Louis calls as he walks through the front door.

"Mum, I'm home!"

Nothing but paralyzing silence.

"Mum?..."

Bang! bang! bang!

Louis nearly jumps out of his own skin at the sudden ruckus.

"Mu-"

Bang! Bang!

He notices that the noise is coming from down the hallway.

With every tap of his foot against the hard tile floor, a new found feeling of suspense sets within him, sending the little hairs on his arms to stand erect.

A rush of confusion and unsettlement flood into his gut as he comes face to face with the location of the noise.

His bedroom door.

Bang! Bang!

"Mu-mum! What-"

"LOUIS! RUN!! Run, Baby!" Jay screams through her sobs.

"..Hello Son..." Comes the rough and biting voice of his Father.

Louis' eyes widen as his insides seem to tighten uncomfortable.

At the end of the hall, his Fathers haunting silhouette blocks the destination of his path, making him look even more intimidating with the way it seems to engulf him the closer his Father gets.

"Louis! Unlock the door!!" Jay yelled frantically as she heard Troys presence on the other side of the wooden door.

Lightening flashed through the windows, momentarily lighting up the now dark house and thunder following as it rumbled under Louis' feet.

Troy cracked his knuckles as he stared down at his shocked and helpless son, erupting into menacing cackles that belonged to a very mentally unstable person.

"Louis!!"

Louis then threw himself at his bedroom door, shakily trying to unlock it but was simultaneously torn from the handle as a firm grip was latched around his middle.

"L-l-let m-me g-g-go!!" Louis yelped out in a stutter.

"Do you have any idea of what I've been through the past two days!!" Troy yelled angrily into Louis' sensitives ears, making him wince as he bone crushingly held Louis' back against his chest.

Louis gasped out in pain as the grip tightened, leaving him breathless and inevitably bruised.

"After leaving town to get a promotion, they denied the approval last night! This morning on my way back into town my truck broke down and I had to WALK! And if that wasn't enough! I hear news about my Son gallivanting around with a bunch of fags when he should be home doing his chores like a good boy!! I try my best to support this family financially and this is how you REPAY ME!!"

Tears prickled Louis' eyes as Troy turned him around shook his slight body violently with uncontrolled rage.

A loud sob escaped Louis' lips as he was thrown to the floor, banging his head against the opposing wall.

"TROY!! Stop!" Jay screamed as she banged her fist against the hard wood of the door.

"I-I-I'm sorry, D-Dad!" Louis cried as he threw his arms over his head to shield the aggressive blows to his body.

"No more!! I will not put up with your s$@t anymore, Boy! This time...you will learn your lesson for good" Troy dangerously whispered the last part.