chapter 4 part 2

"Anyway. Feel free to use my house to hide tonight. You know where it is. I'm going to go look that way. Alula!!" He started to race off.

"Those shadow things are starting to sound even more scary..." becca whimpered.

Niko takes hold of her hand. "We can handle them!"

She looked at him and nodded with a smile. "As long as I'll always remember that your my light. I'll stay brave." She kissed his cheek.

Niko blushes and clears his throat.

She chuckles. "Come on. Let's start looking over there." She held his hand and lead the way.

Niko nodded his head and followed her lead.

After looking for a few hours it was starting to get dark and they found Calmus. They where chatting when Calmus looked behind her and grinned. "Alula!!"

Becca blinked and watched him race over. But Becca noticed her eyes where red. *oh no...* she thought as she let go of Nikos hand. "Calmus no!!" She yelled as she raced over. It lunged toward him. But she pushed him out of the way and it grabbed her instead.

"Becca!!" Calmus cried.

"Becca!" Niko cried out and raced over to her.

"Run!!" She yelled as tears fell down her face. It started to suck her inside it. "Run!!"

Calmus stood up and quickly grabbed Nikos hand. "Niko! It's to late! Once they get someone they never let go!" His eyes where watering too.

Niko runs off trying his best not to cry.

Calmus follows till they get to the safety of his house. Calmus panted as tears flowed. "W-what we do Niko?" He asked him sniffling.

Meanwhile:

The shadow disappeared than reappeared in a room. A familiar man but with red eyes stood there smirking. "Who did you bring me...Alula."

She puked out Becca onto the ground.

He grinned. "Now this is a nice surpise!" He grabbed Becca by the throat and picked her up.

Becca gasped in surpise and grabbed his hands struggling.

Nikola smirked. "Pretty amazing what you can do when you upgrade your code. "

She glared at him with her familiar green eyes.

He smirked. "How about I trap you in your own nightmare?" He whistled as a shadow creature slid over. He tossed her inside.

Becca screamed as she disappeared inside. Soon the shadow creature twisted and turned. It looked up and opened its red eyes. In the shape of Becca now.

Nikola laughed evily

Back at the glen:

"I don't know." Niko muttered looking down at the ground.

Calmus sighed than frown. "Niko we can't just give up can we?"

"We won't but I'm not sure what to do."

"Niko your the messiah. You can do this! What would Becca suggest if she could?" He asked him.

After a few seconds he said, “We have to find her and anyone else who was taken!”

Calmus grinned. "That's the spirt Niko!! Let's go!!" He raced outside.

Niko follows.

Fast forward~

Soon they came to the tower where two shadow creatures where standing guard. Only thing was...they looked like Alula and Becca!

“Uh oh.”