chapter 6

"You never answered my question. Who are you?" Niko asked.

"Oh Mr demanding Messiah." He laughed. "My name is Nikola." The image cleared and a older man with white skin appeared. He wore a tuxedo with pink hair in a ponytail and piercing blue eyes. "Seems the world machine named me after you but theres one flaw." He fixed his gloves and grinned evily. "I'm the completely opposite of you. But there is one thing similar."

Just than the guardian robot reached out and grabbed Becca.

"Ah let me go!!" She cried out kicking her legs sense it had her arms trapped.

"We both want the goddess!"

"Let her go!" Niko yelled.

"Hmm how about...no? If you want her. Come and get her~" the robot turned and walked off into the gate. "Let me go!!! Niko!!!" Becca cried.

"Come and get her!!" He laughed and the screen went black.

Niko growled and tries to follow.

"Niko!" Her voice echoed. What he didn't know was that it was an robot echoing her cries. Trying to get him lost and trapped.

Meanwhile the bigger robot was already far ahead. Becca kept kicking her legs getting tired. But she wouldn't stop struggling.

Niko follows her voice.

"Niko!!"

Just than a ramp appeared out of no where going into water.

Niko ends up following the ramp and falls into the water.

Just than something grabs his ankle and drags him under.

Meanwhile:

Robot and Becca made it to the city of the refuge and was inside the tower. The robot holding her tightly. "Let me go!!!"

There was a snap.

The robot dropped her.

"Gah!" Becca cried as she landed on the ground with a thump. She stood up rubbing her back and than looked over.

Nikola walked over smirking. He grabbed her arm pulling her toward him than tipped her chin toward him.

She quickly pulled her face away glaring. "Niko will save me!!"

He laughed. "Highly unlikely. Hes most likely drowned by now."

Her eyes went wide. "W-what!"

"I trapped him under water." He smirked as he grabbed her chin and pulled her face toward his. "No one can save you now."

Niko looks for a way out not ready to give up.

Beccas eyes watered as Nikola got closer to kiss her. *Niko...* She thought as tears fell down her cheeks.

Just than there was a bright flash near Niko.

Niko closed his eyes as the flashed blinded his vision.

He soon appeared in front of a closed door where Becca and Nikola was. Water dripped off his clothes.

Meanwhile:

Becca quickly tried pushing Nikola away. "No! I'll never kiss you! I-ill only ever kiss Niko!" She snapped.

Nikola laughed. "Hes gone sweetie! Hes dead!"

Niko growls and slams open the door. "Let her go, now!"

Nikola jumped surpised and threw her behind him. "You! How did you escape?!"

Becca looked over. "Niko! Your alive!!"