chapter 1

Becca groaned and slowly woke up on the floor of a small metal house with broken computer systems all over on the walls. She sat up and rubbed her head. "Arugh what happened?"

Niko looks around confused on where he was.

Becca stood up and walked out of the small house and stared at the tall tower. "Oh no! I-I cant be! I'm in oneshot!" Her eyes wide and had a look of pure shock on her face.

Niko hears a familiar voice and turns his head.

Becca paced back and forth. "This can not be happening! It was a video game! It is not real! I must be dreaming!" She walked over to a rock and kicked it. She winced. "O-okay not a dream. Ow!" She hopped up and down holding her hurt foot.

Niko slowly moves towards the sound and gasps when he sees Becca, "It's you!"

She froze holding her foot. She looked over and pointed surprised. "N-Niko?!" She blinked and fell backward with a yell as she let go of her hurt foot.

"It's really you!" Niko said excitedly and races up to her. "My goddess!"

She looked up and looked awkward. "I wouldn't really call myself that."

"You are! I have heard your voice since forever!"

She stood up and dusts herself off. "My name is Becca not goddess. Besides I dont look like one. Goddesses are beautiful. I'm definitely not."

"Lies! You are the one who guides my actions! I hear your voice every night! I would know!"

She sighed slightly. "Well guess I'm a goddess than." She answered and looked around. "Uh one question Niko. Why we here again?"

Niko shrugged his shoulders.

She looked around. She thought a moment thinking hard. Why would they be here? The lightbulb(sun) that he returned was still shining brightly and everything seemed peaceful. There must be a reason.

Niko watched her.

She glanced over at him and jumped. This will take getting used to. Being well the boss and looked at as if well she was someone amazing. She rubbed her forehead. "I guess we can go see Silver?"

"Oh uh sure."

"I mean theres not much else to do." She said with a shrug and started to walk but ended up going in the wrong direction.

Niko blinks at her confused. "Um other way my lady."

She skid to a stop. "Right!" She went the right way this time.

Niko follows wondering why she went the wrong way.

"There it is!" She said after a bit of walking and walked inside Silver's little house. "Hello? Anyone home?"

"Who's there?" Silver walked over with her long pink hair waving back and forth.

Becca stepped back. "Uh...gah!" She cried as Silver picked her up from her feet. She held her upside down.

"Easy Silver." Niko says holding his hands up.

Silver looked over. "Messiah? Why are you here?" Silver held Becca farther upward to get a closer look. "Who's she?"

"Arugh...I-im becca."

"God Becca?"

"Yes..."

Silver dropped her.

"Ouch!" Becca cried as she fell onto the ground.