♡ 𝐂𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐌𝐞 ♡

Start from the beginning

''Hey, give it back!'' I exclaimed jumping in order to get my phone back, my hand touching his shoulder as I tried to propel myself.

He shook his head glancing down at me his eyes scanning my features thoroughly before shaking his head.

''You do know I bake, right?'' He raised his eyebrow and placed the hand that wasn't holding my phone on his hip.

''Sureee, but with the phone, it will be quicker, now give it back!''

We ended up using the phone, it didn't take much to convince him I just hit his man pp. Every few minutes we would glance at the phone for assistance because as it turns out Osano doesn't know how to bake muffins. Osano held the bowl with both of his hands as I stirred the mixture, also holding it with one hand. My hand brushed against his, he proceeded to place his over mind holding it, I decided to not say anything and let him.

Even though you were so nonchalant about this, Osano on the other hand felt extremely warm on the inside, he could only imagine this being a daily occurrence, you and him cooking dinner as a loving couple, laughing as you did while making the mixture for the muffins. His cheeks flushed glancing at you sheepishly, if only he didn't act irrationally, perhaps his dream could become a reality.

Brushing sweat from your cheek you somehow managed to dirty it, this instinctively caused Osano to bring his hand to your cheek cupping it and removing the chocolate with his thumb. This made you freeze slowly averting your gaze from the bowl to Osano's hazel eyes.

The both of you stared at each other, just the two of you in the kitchen all by yourselves. Red soon rushed to your cheeks your mouth slightly agape in shock due to his touch. Placing the utensil down you brought your hand over his confused about how to feel.

Osano began to lean in and so did you unconsciously your lips were close until you smacked his forehead, ruining it.

''HAH-man mosquitoes my brother, you almost contracted an unknown disease, but thanks to me you didn't!'' Bringing a few strands of hair in front of your face to cover the red on your cheeks you continued stirring the bowl.

''You're flustered...'' Osano chuckled brushing the strands covering your face, however, you smacked it way.

''Yo mama, now shut up I'm hungry!'' You yelled picking up the speed of stirring.  

-𝐎𝐦𝐚𝐞 𝐖𝐚 𝐌𝐨𝐮, 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐮

Being stuck with your suspiciously suggestive teacher isn't exactly the ideal way to spend your afternoon when instead you could be spending it more mercifully than enduring this hell. But here we are just barely a meter away from me tutoring for our upcoming exam. If it wasn't brought out by Megamo then I'd be lying in bed scrolling away on my phone for hours, however, apparently he deemed it necessary that I score above 70%.

Yeah, like that will ever happen.

''Are you listening?'' Mido spoke in a breathing manner, making a shiver go down my spine.

I nodded even though I wasn't actually listening to a word he said too concentrated on plotting revenge against Megamo. ''Yes...'' I sheepishly responded my eyes glancing away from his face which was close to mine.

I feel dirty, we're not even doing anything.

''Alright, then can you answer this question for me, dear?'' He inquired head motioning towards the paper on the desk. I gulped loudly, of course, I can't I wasn't listening.

''Umm...Yomaiwo?'' I answered cringing so hard at myself.

He sighed and chuckled placing a hand on top of my head patting me. ''You do realize I won't do anything, correct?'' I hesitantly nodded.