they huddled around us and waved and say byeee. and i ended the live, and still continued downloading the pictures to my phone now. "okay so basically. amelie and avani is going with us on tour." chosen spoke, it was quiet and then they all yelled.

"YES." "yayyy." "bet" they said, then chosen immediately shot up. we all looked at him and he looked at me. "noah just texted me, he said to ask avani to try to audition for the new movie hush!" chosen yelled, my eyebrows raised.

they all yelled and told me i should do it. "i'm not even good at acting, i'm okay." i say, "no! you should do it!" amelie gives the look. i roll my eyes, "no! noah said he's looked at your tiktok and says you might be perfect for the roll! and they said they want you to help them with make up as well." chosen smiled at me.

they were all looking at me, jumping up hype for me to start it. i roll my eyes, "fine." i say, and they all yelled out yes. "you know noah, jack, jaeden, and sadie are in this movie." chosen said, i look at jaeden and jack.

they nod. "they've been looking for a angel gregg. it's one of the main characters, then you know noah with tiktok. he saw the acting videos you did and showed it to them, they were like. oh she seems perfect and she could do makeup!" jack explained.

i just nodded. "noah is gonna send you info." chosen said, shutting his phone off. hmm, maybe that'll be fun to do. maybe i'll like it, i smile to myself.

avanijacobs