~ 7:00 ~

It's just Hoseok, Taehyung, and I literally running around the house while tossing around Hoseok's phone. "Noona give it to me!!" Hoseok says while he tried to snatch the phone.
I hear a door creek open and Hoseok, Taehyung, and I look at where we heard the noise. A tired boy walks out of the bedroom and looks down at all of us.
"Can you guys shut up? I'm trying to nap." The boy says in a groggy voice. I look at Taehyung and mouth the words 'whos that?'.
   "Hyung wait! Have you met my girlfriend yet?" Taehyung asks he boy while Tawhyung grabs my hand. "Girlfriend? Really Taehyung, you have a girlfriend for once?" The boy replies while laughing a bit.
   Behind him Jungkook walks up behind the boy making me out my head down. Taehyung lightly lifts my head with his index finger. "This is my girlfriend, Hyung!" Taehyung replies flashing his boxy smile.
   "Yoongi she was supposed to be-" The boy, who's name is apparently Yoongi, slaps Jungkook in the face. "You were gonna play her, I'm not a dumbass." Yoongi says while pushing Jungkook away from him.
   Yoongi walks down stairs and looks me up and down. "She's got the curves in all the right places. Small waist, big hips, and bOoBiEs." Yoongi says while laughing. I laugh along with him as Taehyung hit's Yoongi's head. "Boya ha! I'll slap you, idiot." Yoongi says to Taehyung throwing his fists up.
Yoongi extends his hand to me. "Hi, I'm Min Yoongi." He gives me a gummy smile making me smile back. I shall his hand. "I'm Lee Y/N." I reply while tucking my hair behind my ear. "In a few years I expect it to be Kim Y/N." Yoongi says while releasing my hand.
My cheeks flush red as I turn to Taehyung. "He's not wrong." Taehyung says while laughing. I laugh with him as he kisses my cheek. "You're an idiot." Taehyung replies to me. "You act as if I don't know." I reply while squishing his cheeks.
Taehyung places his index finger on my cherry lips. "I didn't say anything-" I reply while still squeezing Taehyung's face. Taehyung starts gliding his finger over my bottom lip.
"If y'all want to have sex go in the bedroom not here." I hear Namjoon say from the living room. Taehyung removes his hand from my lips as I remove my hand from his face. "Sorry Hyung." Taehyung replies as he bows at Namjoon. "Sorry, Joon." I reply while shrugging my shoulders.
   Taehyung laughs a bit as he flashes a smile to me. Yoongi sits down on the couch. "Go talk to Yoongi, he's the chill hyung." Taehyung insist as he pushes me to Yoongi. "No, I'm okay-" I reply. "Nope, you're gonna get to know my hyungs." Taehyung says as he pushes me on the couch.
   Yoongi looks at me. "So you're the Y/N Taehyung keeps on talking about?" Yoongi asks me. "Yes, yes I am." I nervously laugh as I scan Yoongi. He's like a cat. It's a weird analysis but he looks like a cat.
   "He's very lucky to have you. Any guy would, except you know who. But that's besides the point.." Yoongi says under his breath. "Jungkook?" I ask lowering my tone to a whisper. "Yes, Jungkook." He replies while pressing his tongue against his cheek.
   "Do you listen to rap?" Yoongi asks me. "Yes, it was a taste of music my best friend liked very much." I reply as I take out my phone. "What type of rap do you listen to?" He asks. I show him my Spotify playlist and he looks at it weirdly.
   "Is there something wrong with it?" I ask him as he looks at me and then back to my playlist. "Yes. A LOT of things Y/N." He says as he hands me my phone back. "Oh-" I reply while getting self conscious about my musics
   "Listen to my rap music, I produce music myself." Yoongi replies while handing his ear phones to me. I place them above my head and onto my head. This was all a self promotion so Yoongi could show me his music. But it's actually really well.
   "Wow! I really like this a lot. What's this one called?" I ask Yoongi. "It's called Agust D." He replies while giving a gummy smile. I take the headphones off my head and hand them back to him.
   "I'm glad you like it. I'll go back to sleep now. Tell everyone I said bye, and you're lucky you have Taehyung." Yoongi smiles as he slowly walks up the stairs to his room.
   Taehyung then sits down next to me. He raises his arm as he tosses it on my shoulder. "So, what'd you think of Yoongi, baby?" He asks while looking towards me. "He did shamelessly self promote his music, but all in all he's really nice." I reply while smiling at Taehyung.
   "Good, I'm happy I found someone that can get along with my hyungs very well." He says as he smiles. He kisses my cheek and then gets up to go to the kitchen.
   "I'll make dinner, Y/N. You can sit tight and watch the TV." Taehyung says as he fluffs my messy hair.

A/N:
Okay, I'm sorry that these chapters are progressively getting shorter and shorter. But, this one has reasoning. School again and life. Anyways, this story is soon coming to an end because obviously you're just meeting the BTS members one by one, and we're almost done. We've met Jungkook, Taehyung, Jin, Namjoon, Hoseok, and Yoongi. One more person left and we all know who it is.
Word Count: 955