~ 4:50 ~

Taehyung and I are on the ride home as he slides his hand off mine and to my thigh. I look where his hand is and to his face. He smirks a little making me red.."Want to stay over at my place tonight, princess?" He asks while smiling. "I don't have my essential needs. So I need-" "No, princess. I have lots of hoodies you can borrow. I have extra toothbrushes. So it's okay." He replies cutting me off. I give him a reassuring smile. "Alright, I'll stay over." I say while putting my hand on his.
   We pull up at his house with a 2 more cars parked infront of it. "We're here, Baby." He says while walking out of the car and to my door. He opens the door and I walk out. He walks in and says we're home. I see Jin and wave. "Hi, Jin!" I say while smiling. "Y/N! Hi, I see you're with Taehyung." He says while hugging me. "Hyung? You're here? So early?" I hear a very familiar voice. It made my heart ache and I scurry back to Taehyung before I start crying. (LOL THE CLOWNERY) I hold Taehyung's hand as I hear the rushing steps going down the stairs. And there he was..I lock my eyes with him making my eyes tear up. But I'm not going to cry and ruin my makeup over a player..
   "Y-Y/N?" Jungkook stutters. "Jungkook, I'm not here to talk to you. I'm just staying the night cause Taehyung invited me.." I say while pulling myself closer to Taehyung. Jungkook looks at our hands and sees that Taehyung's hand is in mine. He sighs in disappointment.."Congrats Hyung..Took the girl that I dreamed the world of having." Jungkook says making my heart shatter. I can see Taehyung's eyes go into flames. "Don't say that, Kook. You're a liar. You play every single girl you meet. It's unbelievable! Your girlfriend, damn. I don't get how she can't see it. But love blinds us, huh?" Taehyung fires back while spitting and Jungkook. "Fuck you Hyung! You're never happy for me." Jungkook flicks off Taehyung making Taehyung even more pissed than he should be.
   "T-Taehyung..Lets go to your room?" I ask him. He then relaxes and looks at me while kissing my forehead. "Okay. C'mon baby." He says while walking me to a room. He walks into the room with me. He starts looking in his wardrobe. "Here's my sisters shorts I brought with me on accident when I started moving. And here's a hoodie, baby." He says while handing them to me. "You get changed I'll wait in the living room" He says while leaving the room.
   I quickly get changed and I engulf the smell of his cologne and oh Lord it smells like heaven. The shorts felt a little tight but it doesn't bother me anyway. I walk out into the living room with another house guest. He was tall and was flirting with Jin? How cute. I seem to stare at them, they are a match made in heaven it's adorable. In a matter of seconds I felt hands grab my waist. "Hi, princess. You look even more gorgeous with my hoodie on." He says while kissing my neck, making me bite my lip flashing back the memories of what happened at the party. I turn to him and whisper, "I want to finish what we were going to do at the party.." I say quietly.. "We have guests over, mamas. Not tonight. Maybe another time." He replies while kissing my cheek and carrying me to the couch.
   He seats my on his lap while he calls for the house guest. "Namjoon! What's good?" He says while giving him a handshake. "I'm okay, who's this gorgeous girl? Tae, is this your girlfriend?" He asks while smiling at me. "Introduce yourself, mamas." He says while holding my waist. "Hi, I'm Lee Y/N. Nice to meet you. I-I'm Taehyung's girlfriend." I say while smiling back shaking his hand. "I'll get to know you better Y/N! I'll just catch up with Jin." He says while walking back to Jin.
   I start shuffling around Taehyung's lap to get comfy. "Are you uncomfortable?" He asks while holding my waist. "No, it's okay." I smile back while leaning back on him. Namjoon then takes a seat next to me. "Hi, Namjoon." I say and wave. "Hi! So, how did you and Taehyung meet?" Namjoon asks. "Well, he called me because Jin gave him my number. I was in a bit of a heartbreak, haha. But he called and we went to a party. Played-" "We played spin the bottle hyung. It got heated in the bedroom." He winked  at me and I playfully hit Taehyung as he cuts me off my sentence. "Ooh. Love at first sight, huh." He says while giggling. "You could say that?" I laugh a little. This Namjoon guy is fun to hang around. He's like Jin.
Namjoon and I have some small talk with Taehyung listening and joining in every now and then. "Could I by chance get your number, Y/N? If Taehyung doesn't kind of course." He gives a small chuckle showing his dimples. "I guess." I smile back taking Namjoon's phone and entering my number. I give him the phone back and he thanks me as he goes off. I lean back on Taehyung's shoulder and kiss his cheek. "How did we start dating again..Are we even really dating? We literally met today." I giggle at him. "I was just going to pretend you were my girlfriend for the party. But like, you're too gorgeous and too sweet for me to let you go..So, let me ask you properly." Taehyung says while hugging me. He picks me up and turns me around, so I'm facing him. "Lee Y/N, would you please be my girlfriend?" Taehyung says. "Yes." I say while smiling at him hugging him. He hugs me back and kisses my forehead. Namjoon and Jin then sit on the couch laughing and talking to each other.
   "Are y'all good friends?" I ask them smiling, while turning to them. "Yes actually! We all met in 2013." Jin smiles at me..Wow..7 years of all being together.
"Y'all must be really close!" I mention while smiling at Jin. "Yeah, we all are..Besides..Kook.." Jin sighs in dissatisfaction. "We have no idea what happened to him. He was so sweet and kind and then he started bringing girls home, and playing them left to right. It was un-believable.." Namjoon mentioned while looking down at the floor. "Yeah..He's never been like that..He started acting up since last year.." Taehyung responds while laying back while playing with my hair.
I press my tongue to my cheek.."Did anything horrible happen last year?" I ask them. "Well, his ex-girlfriend did cheat on him.." Jin says. "How many times has he been cheated on?" I ask. "5.." Namjoon replies. "Bingo.." I whisper under my breath. "He- He just wants someone to love and care for him..He's been played so many times he wants to see what it's like. That's why maybe he isn't the happiest all the time..Maybe he just needs someone to talk to.." I reply while rubbing my hands together. "Well who's he gonna talk to?" Taehyung asks me. "I will.." I stand from Taehyung's lap and point to myself. "NO ARE YOU CRAZY?" Taehyung stands up grabbing my waist and pulling me to his chest. "Baby, if you want your joyful, adorable, sweet, kind, and loving Kookie back..Let me talk to him.." I say while hugging him back. "Fine. But I'm standing right out his door just in-case." He says while hugging me tighter. "You're gonna talk to him today?" Namjoon asks me. "Yes, today. And right now." I reply.
"Taehyung, to Kook's room please." I reply while taking his hand. You can do this Y/N. Just don't let Kook take advantage of you and you'll be just fine.
   You knock on Jungkook's door and walk in. You look at him and you realize- "OH HOLY SHIT IM SORRY" I scream out in horror while covering my eyes. He was fucking masturbating on the bed. "PUT YOUR FUCKING PANTS ON. WASH YOUR HANDS. AND WE CAN TALK." I shout at him. "OKAY HOLD ON." He shouts back while he gets off his end to his bathroom. I step out and look at Taehyung. "Was he-" "YES." I reply while looking scared. "Wow." He replies back while messing up my hair. "You're so innocent." He says. I cackle. When I tell you I cackled, I CACKLED. LIKE A FUCKING FIRE. "ME? InNoCeNt? yEaH sUre, babe." I laugh back as I boop his nose.
   "Y/N I put some goddamn pants on. Now what do you need to talk to me about." Jungkook says. "Yeah, hold on!" I reply. I walk into his bedroom while closing the door. "I just wanted to talk about how..I know you've been cheated on multiple times..But that doesn't give you the right to play girls. You know the pain of being played..Why d-" "Shh. Shh Y/N. I've had this talk with so many people 'wHy dO yOu PlaY pEoPlE' it's easy. I grasp their attention, act innocent for a bit, then attack. Just how I almost. did. with. you." He whispers in my ear. "J-Jungkook. I know you d-don't enjoy playing people." I reply back, I could feel my heartbeat in my throat as Jungkook inches closer to my face. "K-Kook-" I reply closing my eyes. "You could've fallen into my trap. Of my seducing you, and making you mine..But my stupid ass hyungs decided to ruin the fun." He whispers in a deep tone licking his lips sounding like Taehyung..TAEHYUNG. "KOOK, STOP." I shout and BOOM Taehyung opens the door. "Kook, get the fuck off her. It's my fist or off." He demands like he's a dog. Jungkook smirks and gives a sinister chuckle. "Oh look, protecting your princess I see. She was supposed to be mine Taehyung. But you took that chance." He says to Taehyungs face. "Oh FUCK off. You were gonna play her..She's gorgeous and everything a guy could ask for. You were going to DAMAGE her.." Taehyung replies.
   I just watch in shock and Jungkook turns to me. He slowly leans closer to me. "Jeon. Jung-FUCKING. KOOK. Go closer to her. I dare you." Taehyung replies walking closer to Jungkook. "Or else what? You're gonna knock me out? PATHETIC." Jungkook says as Jungkook slowly caresses my cheek. Out of instinct I huddle myself. "Is little Y/N scared?" Jungkook asks me. He puts his forehead on mine and I just hold myself tighter. I then hear a loud bang making me scream. I look up and Jungkook's on the floor. "He'll be out for a few hours. You shouldn't of talked to him. Come here." Taehyung grabs my hand and takes me out of Jungkook's room. "You're not okay are you?" He asks me while looking in my eyes. I look left to right and shake my head. He hugs me in his arms. "I don't know what to say..I'm sorry for letting you into Kook's room.." He says while kissing the top of my head. "It's okay..I shouldn't of talked to him in the first place." I sigh as I place my head on Taehyung's chest.

Author Nim:
Well- this chapter was dark- uh. UHM. wElL. Uh. I don't know what to say I'm shocked myself. But I hope you enjoyed it- I- I'm scared for myself- I'll just go-
But anyways, this chapter was more focused on Jungkook, Taehyung, and Y/N's relationship. I will be making another chapter dedicated to Namjoon (Yay!!) Because I kinda got off track. Hehe. Uhm. Yeah. Next chapter is going to be about Namjoon. That's a promise, not a maybe. But I'll sign out! Bye, Sugars! See you in the next chapter! Mwah!
Word Count: 2035