Introduction of the grand Bunny

3rd person POV

Somehow. Just. Somehow. Jason ended up holding the bunny. Well to be fair he did give him a good headrest near the end of the ride. They entered the meeting room with their fuzzy captive to weird glances.

"You sure you got the right guy?" Flash said as he bent awfully close face to face to the bunny. And that's when he got a brilliant idea. He'll pretend to just be a bunny.

"Absolutely, we saw him change into a human." Damien said confidently.

The room is filled with silence. Until Jason grab the bunny by the under arms. "C'mon, say something."

Silence again but the bunny instead tilt his head sweetly.

"Well, that's cute but....."

"You've got to be kidding me." 

After minutes of doubting, explaining and frustrating screams, he couldn't hold his act together and laughed.

Everyone stared at him. "What? I thought it was pretty funny." he said.

"Yep, I remember your voice. How have you been?" Aquaman asked, laughing a little too.

"Great. Awfully bored but this was a nice surprise." What brings lil o me here?" He hopped over gingerly.

"I was a little worried and plus you obviously know that we can't let someone like you out and about in the woods."

"Fair. But nothing could be done. I'm alone. And it isn't so bad. Plus I don't think I'll be able to get used to living normally." He said before suddenly hearing a very deep voice.

"You'll have to get used to it then. Since you'll be living with us for the time being and so I can get better examination of you." Batman said, casually deciding things on the spot cause he can. Meanwhile, the bat boys groan and grumbled.

". . . Guess I can't say no." The bunny pouts.

"Since the decision is made, why don't you show us how you look like and have proper introductions?" Aquaman said, he was quite happy about the outcome. one more to the family.

"Well. . . I can't. I'll need some clothes first." He said softly.

"But when you went back to your form, you had pants." Drake said in confusion.

"Oh. that's not how I really look like. I was experimenting. seeing if I could shape shift to humans. The pants is fake. It took a lot of visual power. maybe that's why I has sleepy." He mumbled on.

"So you are saying. . . You were naked?" Jason asked slowly.

"Wish I could say no." The bunny laughed as Batman got someone to fetch clothing.

Soon Flash passed the clothing to Batman and him tossing the clothes at the bunny, he hopped pass Batman, Flash and Aquaman. In which they didn't bother to turn, as the bunny reached the corner, he turned and come into eye contact with the bat boys.

"Perverts." And they jolt and turn away as they heard joints popping again.

"Hey, wait. Why should I look away." Jason grumbled and turned back. Causing the rest of the bat boys to turn.

And they came into view of a pretty cute boy with dark brown hair, trying to pull the hoodie over his head. they ended up getting a good view of his behind and bottom. Unbeknownst to the boys, they had a light shade of pink dusting their cheeks as they froze in place.

And when their gaze was soon noticed and met with a mischievous smile, when all of the sudden the cute boy bent over and tapped his own bottom with a wink.

 Now this caused the boys to get flustered, turning away only to meet with Flash's scheming grin. Maybe he will like the company after all. He laughed as he continued to put on the rest of his clothes.

The boys couldn't get rid of the image in their dirty little hormonal mind as the cute boy got closer purposely standing close to them.

"I've not been used to letting people see my form, but formally. It's nice to know all of you. My name is Skyler. You can call me Sky for short if you'd like." He smiled widely.

"Shit. He is cute." The Bat boys each thought to themselves.

-Time skip past the introductions-

"Guess we will leave you to it." Flash said as he yawn softly, getting up.

"Do update regularly if possible." Aquaman said before leaving the room with Batman.

But before the boys were able to move, Flash past by with a real fast and light push to Skylar with a soft, "Have fun."  Causing him to fall into the arms of Dick who ended up freezing.

"Oh, sorry!" He said said softly stepping back, knowing he would land the back of his body onto Jason's front. "Oops." He muttered as he send a wink to Flash which only made him laugh out. He likes this kid.