Aquaman's Trouble

3rd Person POV

"And so, because of this I think we should....."

A sigh.

"Um, hey? Helloooo?"

Another sigh.

A light slam to the area of the table right infront of Aquaman, snapping him back into reality.

"Yes! Sorry. Sorry..." He breathed in slowly.

"You've been like this for the past few days. Do you want to talk?" Wonder Woman asked, concerned.

"I'm fine. It's just, something happened recently. Not that you can't tell." He rubbed his temples.

"I had went for a swim, a little stroll you could call it. And right infront of me something had been thrown into the sea. Or rather in this case, someone."

At this some frowns could be seen.

"I did get him out and waited for him to gain consciousness. But once he did he only thanked me and went back into a forest nearby." He shrugged slightly.

"That is already strange enough, but he wasn't very hostile. Rather he was a little more cheerful than he should be. And to top it all of, I went there occasionally to see if I can see him again." Aquaman paused.

"....Then?"

Every one turned to Flash.

"What? I got curious-"

"It seems that each time I visit he is a little different. Based on appearance. And even if it's not him. It's kind of worrying to see a boy just, turn into someone else before his jaw open wider than humanly possible and grow many fangs. And it looked like he was experimenting what he change to. And I don't know what else he can do, but he isn't hostile which is confusing."

The others are now thinking in the same path as Aquaman. Thoughts like, he seem harmless, what can we do about him, what else can he do, how to approach him, will this end well?

But with their schedules can they find time to even go over.

"What about getting the Young Justice or any of the younger ones to go? I mean, he seem ok and it might go better with people his age." Flash thought out loud.

Then he was stared at.

"Too much?"

"Actually that isn't a very bad idea." Said Superman.

"I'll get the Robins to do it. They need to get along anyways. Not that they would but it's worth a try, and if anything goes wrong we'll come into the picture. Can you send me the address?" Batman said without another second wasted.

The others seem to agree so Aquaman just gave him the location as he send a message for the Robins.

- Time Skip -

To the bickering as the Robins made their way to the given location.

"I could've totally done this alone."

"You? You're the last person that can socialise."

"Yo-!"

"Can you quiet down?"

"Don't cut me off!"

"Oh boy..."