What If (Song Preference)

Note: I've been thinking about doing some preferences based off of songs for a while, so I decided to finally give it a shot. Let me know if you guys enjoy these song preferences as well as any songs you'd like me to do preferences for. I hope you all enjoy! Be sure to vote and comment if you do. Thanks for reading! :)
This preference is based off of the song What if by Kane Brown ft. Lauren Alaina

Chris:
What if I was made for you and you were made for me
What if this is it, what if it's meant to be
What if I ain't one of them fools just playin' some game

A lot of girls were interested in Chris. Not only was he incredibly attractive, but the fact that his family had a bad reputation intrigued them. Chris, on the other hand, wasn't interested in these girls or any little games they had to play. He didn't want to date someone just to fulfill their weird fantasy of dating a "bad boy". Chris wanted to date someone who loved every bit of him, and someone who he genuinely had a connection with. Chris wanted to date to find the person he was meant to be with. When the two of you first met, Chris had a gut feeling that you could be it. Despite this, he still had some doubts. He worried that you might be another girl who was only interested in being with a "bad boy". After your first date however, all of those doubts were wiped away and he knew that you were different from those other girls. You liked Chris for who he actually was, and not the reputation his family name had given him. Chris knew without a doubt that you and him were meant to be. You were made for him and he was made for you.

Gordie:
What if I just pulled you close, what if I leaned in
And the stars line up and it's our last first kiss

On your first date, Gordie was scared to death to kiss you. He had never kissed anyone before, and was terrified that he would mess up. Before Gordie went to pick you up, Chris was at his house trying to hype him up to kiss you. Gordie was still hesitant about it though. He wanted to be a gentleman, and he wasn't sure if gentlemen kissed on the first date. However, when Gordie saw you that night, he knew that he wanted to kiss you. You looked so beautiful that he couldn't help it. Despite this, his nerves still got the better of him. When he finally worked up the courage to kiss you, it was just a kiss on the cheek. After he kissed your cheek, he looked into your eyes and saw how happy it made you. That gave him all the courage he needed to lean in and kiss you for real. As soon as he did, all the started lined up. It was the most perfect first kiss either of you could ask for. After you and Gordie had your first kiss with each other, neither of you ever had a first kiss with anyone else.

Teddy:
We could worry about them what ifs 'til the world stops turnin'
Or I could kiss you, what if you liked it

You had a tendency to worry a lot about pretty much everything. You worried about school, activities, family, friends, anything that you could possibly worry about. It got to the point where you would work yourself into a panic about the tiniest of things. You filled your mind with every single "what if" and it drove you crazy. At first, Teddy thought that you were really cute when you were worried. In his mind, the fact that you worried meant that you cared and he thought that was sweet. However, when he saw the strain that all your worrying was putting on you, it broke his heart. He didn't like to see you worried like this, he wanted to see you smiling and happy. At a loss for how to help you, he simply started kissing you whenever he saw you stressed. Surprisingly, those kisses ended up being a major help to you. Whenever Teddy kissed you, all your worries went away. His kisses, no matter how quick they were, always made you feel better. Teddy had a gift for making all of your "what ifs" go away with his kisses.

Ace:
You say what if I hurt you, what if I leave you
What if I find somebody else and I don't need you

Ace Merrill was a player. There was no other way to put it. He had a new girl every week before he got bored and moved on. When you first started dating Ace, you were scared that the same was going to happen to you; that Ace would quickly get bored of you and find some other girl to spend time with. You were mentally preparing yourself for Ace to leave you and to accept that you were just another stupid girl who fell for Ace Merrill. That never happened, though. Ace ever left; he always stuck by your side. You realized a month into your relationship that Ace wasn't going anywhere as Ace had never been with a girl for that long. After about a year of dating, you opened up to Ace about how you used to feel this way. When you did, Ace actually started tearing up a little bit. This shocked you, as you had only seen Ace cry once before this. He gave you a long kiss and apologized for making you feel that way as well as reassured you that he would never leave you. Ace Merrill wasn't going anywhere, he was always going to stand by you.

Eyeball:
What if one of these days, baby, I'd go and change your name
What if I loved all these what ifs away

Richie didn't have a lot of hope for what his life was going to be. He never had a nice life and was expecting to never really have a nice life. That all changed when he met you. You were the one good thing that he had. When you first started dating, Richie was scared out of his mind. He was scared that he would make a major mistake that would ruin everything. He filled his mind with all sorts of "what ifs" that made him scared the relationship would fail. However, you quickly made all of the what ifs disappear. You loved Richie so much that all his fears melted away. He soon realized that you made him happier than he had ever been and probably ever would be. Richie's "what ifs" soon changed from what if he messed up to what if he got to change your last name. It was the first good what if Richie ever had.