Rainy Days (Chris Imagine)

This imagine is for the amazing chambersxox . I hope that you enjoy your imagine!

Mia was at her house waiting for her boyfriend, Chris. It was a rainy Saturday, and it bumped Mia out a little bit. She was almost always outside, so she was never happy whenever she was confined to her house. Mia had called Chris a little bit earlier asking if he was willing to come over, and he said that he was more than happy too.

The doorbell rang, and Mia ran over to answer it. Chris was standing there, and Mia let him in the house. Chris greeted his girlfriend with his hug.

"Hey there, beautiful," Chris said.

Mia responded, "Hi, Chris. Thanks so much for coming over."

"Of course," Chris said as he pulled away slightly.

Chris gave his girlfriend a long kiss, which she gladly reciprocated. When he pulled away, Chris asked, "So what do you want to do?"

"I have an idea," Mia told him.

Pretty soon, Mia and Chris were both in the kitchen baking a batch of chocolate chip cookies. Mia had always loved baking, and Chris seemed to be enjoying it as well. Mia had just put the cookies in the oven when she felt a pair of arms wrap around her waist. She giggled a little bit, knowing that it was Chris. Chris lifted her off of the ground a few inches and started spinning her around. Mia smiled and giggled a little bit.

"Chris, stop! You're such a dork," Mia said, even though she was actually enjoying it.

Chris laughed a little at the comment before saying, "Oh yeah, why are you smiling then?"

He gently put Mia down before turning her to face him and kissing her. Mia gladly kissed back. After a few moments of kissing, Mia pulled away and asked him, "You know what would go great with the cookies?"

"What?" Chris asked, sounding curious.

Mia smiled at her boyfriend and answered, "Hot chocolate."

Chris smiled back at her and said, "I like that idea."

Mia helped Chris make the hot chocolate. It was ready to go when the cookies came out of the oven. Chris and Mia were soon cuddling on the couch together under a blanket. They enjoyed their cookies and hot chocolate while watching a movie. Moments like this with Chris were always Mia's favorites. She loved being tucked into Chris's side with his arm around her. It made her feel safe, warm, and happy. She knew that Chris loved these moments too because he was secretly a big softie when it came to cuddling. He didn't receive a lot of affection when he was child, so he absolutely loved all the affection that Mia constantly gave him.

Half an hour into the movie, Chris paused the movie and stood up from the couch. He slowly and gently pulled Mia up with him.

"Come on," Chris said.

Mia looked at her boyfriend with a raised eyebrow and a confused expression, "Chris, what exactly are you doing?"

"Just trust me," Chris said as he grabbed Mia's hands and led her to the front door.

Chris unopened the front door and walked outside, taking his girlfriends with him. The rain was pouring down hard by now, so both Mia and Chris were getting completely soaked. Once they were standing in the middle of the front yard, Chris pulled Mia close to him and kissed her. Mia kissed him back and they stood there kissing in the rain.

Once they pulled away, Chris smiled at Mia and said, "I've always wanted to do that."

Mia smiled back at her boyfriend before kissing him again.

Mia started to think that rainy days aren't so bad. At least not when the rainy days were spent with Chris.

Note: I hope that you enjoyed, Mia! Thank you for your continued support. If any of you have a request for an imagine, feel free to message me and I'd be more than happy to write them for you. Thanks for reading! :)