What Your Friends Think of Him

Chris: At first, your friends were worried about Chris because of how infamous the last name Chambers was in Castle Rock. Once they got to know him, however, they absolutely adored him. They thought he was kind and charming. They were so happy you found someone as wonderful as Chris. One of your friends started to develop feelings for him, and actually made a move on him. Chris stopped her and politely explained that he was yours and yours only.

Gordie: Your friends thought Gordie was a complete dork, but in the best way possible. They always teased you about being a gigantic nerd, and were happy that you found someone as equally nerdy as you. Your friends liked him because he was kind and treated you right. He was a little bit shy around them, but they weren't bothered by it because you were fairly shy as well.

Teddy: At first, your friends were very confused as to what exactly you saw in Teddy. They thought he was loud, crazy, and just a little bit weird. Once they met him a few more times though, they started to warm up to him. They saw that he made you laugh and that you were happy and that was all that mattered to them. They were happy that you were happy. Even if they didn't completely understand his sense of humor.

Ace: To be perfectly honest, your friends were crazy jealous of you. They all thought Ace Merrill was the hottest thing in all of Castle Rock, and wanted so bad for Ace to notice them like he noticed you. None of them ever said anything or made a move though, out of respect for your relationship.

Eyeball: Your friends did not like Eyeball at all because of his reputation. To them, he was just another good for nothing Cobra. You had tried to explain to your friends that there was so much more to Eyeball besides the Cobras and I'd even introduced them to Eyeball a few times, but they weren't listening to that. The only one who was accepting of your relationship was your best friend. You didn't care though because you were happy and you knew that Eyeball's heart was good.