"I'm not going to lie it will be uncomfortable. My injection needs to be done in the penis, instead of the arm where they are used to having it done. I think it will be more effective this way."

Cameron makes a noise of protest,

"Okay I'm fine, I'm cool. Go ahead. Hold my hand Ella." He pouts to me and of course I move to his side. He takes himself out of his pants and I waggle my eye brows back at him getting a smile. I hold his hand while she injects him. It's extremely uncomfortable watching another female touch him when I'm not allowed too. I'm sure my face reflects it. He cringes and holds my hand tight, but then it's over with.

"I'm sorry Ella I know it's not easy to see me touch your male, but I promise my interest is purely medical. I want to make sure you and these males can have all the sexy time you want and hopefully get some pretty babies out of it." She side hugs me and the comment does make me feel better.

"Uhhh." Cameron is mumbling so we turn to see what he needs and he is staring at his dick. It is literally growing in front of my eyes. He looks to me with the same wide eyes I must have.

"Holy shit." He says.

Amy beams with joy at his dick and I move to step in front of him. This is so fucking weird.

"So sorry. I'm excited it worked. Wow this is awesome! Okay can you test drive it Ella?"

"What?" I half shout.

"I want to see if he can produce ejaculation. Can you guys you know, get him to completion?"

I'm just staring at her with my mouth open. I slap it shut. Cameron replies,

"I will try. It's been a while, but I'm sure I remember how it works. Ella will stay to provide an assist." He winks to me. Dear baby Jesus. I can assist?! Amy eagerly runs out of the door, flipping the lock on her way out.

"What the fuck?" I punch him in his chest. He just laughs and I realize his dick is still hanging out of his pants and I rip my hand back. I want to touch it so badly, but I'm a woman of my word. This month needs to hurry up, I just want to touch.. my hand is reaching for him like I'm in a trance and he grabs my wrist stopping it's decent to candy land.

"Hey. My eyes are up here." He teases me. I smile.

"I really want to touch you. I'm having a hard time stopping myself." I lean into him.

"You're going to help me baby, but you need to keep some distance or I won't be able to control myself and we will break every line in that fucking contract."

I just nod. Needing him to take the lead before I hump him. He lays down on the medical bed. He has the cup Amy provided in one hand and lube in the other. This feels dirty as fuck and I am so turned on.

"Come kiss me Ella. You are only allowed to touch above my shoulders, understood?"

I just nod.

"Tell me baby, use your words and tell me you will keep those pretty hands to yourself above my shoulders so we don't break any rules." He commands.

"Yes." It comes out breathy and that makes him smile.

He throws the lube and it lands on a cabinet, knocking utensils over.

"Spit in my hand Ella."
"What?" I say in panic.

He holds his hand in front of my face.

"Spit in my hand. Your pretty lips can't lube my dick yet, so this will have to do."

I look at him wide eyed. My leader is a dirty boy. I'm so lucky I could cry. I don't just spit in his hand, I suck a couple of fingers in my mouth too and he's moaning and writhing on the table.

"My dick is throbbing. I haven't felt this in years. I want you so bad it physically hurts and I'm so happy it hurts and that makes no sense."

I guide his spit lubed hand to his cock. I can't let go, I'm like a possessed woman. My hand is still covering the outside of his when he starts pumping. I can't feel anything but his hand, but it feels erotic and I squeeze his hand harder with mine to increase the pressure. He bucks his hips up and gives me a loud moan.

"Top of the table Ella, now." He barks. I smile knowing I could easily make him lose control, but be a good girl and follow the order. I move to his mouth and kiss him senseless. My hands are tangled in his hair when he comes hard and makes tortured noises into my mouth. I'm panting just as hard as he is when I pull my my mouth off of his to allow him air.

"Holy shit. I could cry. I'm trying not too because that's not very manly, but that was the single most amazing moment of my life." We giggle and he cleans up and leaves the cup on the table for Amy. We head out to the lobby to Oliver and Dallas. Amy comes towards us with a big smile.

"How was the test drive?"

"Turns on a dime." I wink at her and Oliver chokes from somewhere behind Amy.

Cameron just chuckles and Dallas looks murderous so I go to him.

"He did the work, I just provided an assist. If you ever need an assist I'm yours too big guy." I kiss his cheek and he blushes.

Oliver is so excited he begs to go next. He's disappointed when neither him nor Dallas show the same results, but Amy assures us Cameron's response was the unexpected one.

She says over the next 7 days functions should start returning to normal. I do a happy dance and mumble an inappropriate comment about being a co pilot and that gets me big smiles from all of my guys.