Chapter 8

Ella

I'm finishing my make up and looking over my outfit getting ready for breakfast. I'm meeting my family and Oliver and Dallas agreed to take me. It's their day off, but I messaged them last night and they eagerly agreed to come. I figure it's more of a personal visit anyway. I have on ripped jeans and a long sleeved, maroon vneck.

The weather is getting a little cooler so I throw on a scarf and my knee length boots. I curled the ends of my hair and put on a little extra makeup. This feels a little more intimate seeing as I asked the males to come to lunch with my family and they are doing it out of want, not out of duty, so I wanted to look nice. There's a knock at my door.

I open it to find three males, instead of two. I'm confused. Cameron is here and I'm not sure why? I don't want to be rude and ask so I just assume he didn't want to be left alone while his brothers went out on their day off. I'm bummed he's here. Sometimes Oliver gives me innocent little touches and hand holds when no one is around and I was hoping for a couple of those today. Now they will both ignore me.

"Hi. Thanks for coming, let's go." I try to be polite, but I'm pretty sure the disappointment is evident in my tone.

"You look beautiful sweet girl." Oliver tells me with a big smile on his face. I turn to Cameron to gauge his reaction before responding, he just smiles nicely at me. Weird.

"Thank you, you always look handsome. So do you." I turn and give Dallas a smile and he gives me one back with a wink. I sigh.

They do look handsome. Like soooo yummy. The need to touch them burns at my finger tips. Oliver is dressed in dark jeans and a white button up shirt. He has it rolled up a couple times so his forearms are on display. I call them foreporn because they are my favorite fucking thing. He has tattoos that line one of his arms all the way to the wrist and I've only seen them a couple of times. I want to study them with my tongue. The white stands out sharply against his tanned skin and his sharp jaw is clean shaven. His hair is gelled back out of his face so I can see thick eyelashes and big brown puppy eyes that give me a sexy look as I check him out.

Dallas has on dark jeans too, but he's wearing a black University hoodie. His beard is trimmed neatly to his face and I have thought a hundred times how it would feel between my thighs. His bright brown eyes dance with laughter at my open perusal of them. His hair is still longer then his brothers' and it's at a really great gripping length.. if I ever had the chance too. He's so big nothing could hide his muscles, but I'm still greedy and want to see under the hoodie. Sigh. Dallas takes my hand in his as we walk down the stairs. I let him, because it seems that he's making sure I don't fall in my high heeled boots.

I still subconsciously look to Cameron for his approval to touch his brother. I hate this. I can't wait until I've graduated and I can hold the hands of Dallas or Oliver without someone questioning me. I see Cameron staring at our conjoined hands and I pull my hand away. I mumble a sorry and bolt out of the stairwell door when we get to the first floor. I catch Dallas glaring at Cameron from the corner of my eye and Oliver makes an annoyed scoffing sound.

Cameron looks as handsome as always. His boy next door charm has not diminished over the years. If anything he looks like the Daddy next door now, but in like that good sexy Daddy way..not the creepy way. Well that sounds kinda creepy either way huh? Oh well. He's not that old I promise.

Oliver is the same age as me 22, Dallas is 29 and Cameron 27. Cameron seems more like a grouchy old man, but unfortunately he's just this perfect combination of boyish and handsome. His blonde hair is always perfectly tousled and his baby blues are bright and poke holes through my tortured, horny soul. He's wearing a dark blue henley, which is practically glued to his chest and arms. It would be easier to hate him if he wasn't such a sexy asshole.

We get in the car and the males make small talk trying to dissipate some of the awkwardness caused by Cameron's attendance. I just wished he liked me. My feelings for him have grown just as with the other two, but his don't seem to reflect the same. He didn't even say he liked me that night a year ago, I think I just assumed he did and we all know that makes you an ass, or whatever that stupid saying is.

He just sees me as this seductress trying to tempt his poor helpless brothers away from their respectable jobs and pristine reputations. I don't get it. I study hard, my teachers like me, I haven't caused any trouble or even had a freaking date in a year. I'm going to be a lawyer for shits sake. I wouldn't be the worst female choice for his brothers, would I? I'm cranky now. I shouldn't have invited these guys. My family is going to read me like a book and I don't want these poor males paying for my shitty mood.

Oliver sits next to me in the back seat. I scoot over towards the window, hoping he would stay by his window, but he follows and is now sitting in the middle with his thigh touching mine. Why the hell did they let him sit back here?! I'm weak when it comes to my Olive. He's such a weakness, I can't say no to his pouty full lips I want to taste..ugh you see the issue here. He grabs my hand. I look to the rear view mirror, but Cameron is watching the road as he drives. Dallas sees where my eyes have gone and gives me a sure smile.

Oliver is prepared for me to pull my hand away because he grips harder when I try.

"Oliver, let go right now!" I squeak at him. I want to show Cameron I'm strong enough to redirect his brothers' advances. Maybe then he will see I'm not some needy female trying to jump on their manhood.

"Nope." He says with a smack of his lips to the side of my head. I know my eyes are huge when they meet Cameron's in the rear view mirror.

"He doesn't do that often I promise." I tell Cameron, worried about the comment he's going to make about rules and fraternization.

"I didn't say anything." He sighs and I know it's coming. "I'm just trying to protect Oliver. I promise Ella I'm not trying to be a dick even if I come across as one. This is his job and his first one at that. He needs to make a good impression, his future depends on the references he gets from this job. He could have a network to support one day." It feels like his eyes are trying to hammer that last comment home.

He could find his female in the near future. His real one, not like this school boy crush he has. He's beautiful, young and strong. He will be a great protector one day and will probably father a bunch of tanned, perfect pouty lipped babies. I know I'm just a student right now, but I'll only be in school a couple more years and then I'd have a career and better standing. I know Oliver won't be around then.. Dallas either. If a girl was smart she would take them both. If she was really smart she'd take all three.

I'm bitter and disappointed that I couldn't have found them later on in my life when I was a woman worthy of a network instead of a student, but I'm proud of what I am now, of who I am now. His comment hurts, but he's a good brother and that's admirable. I do hope a good female finds them because even if it's not me, I care for them enough to wish for their happiness.