𝙎𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙤𝙣 1 𝙀𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚 7: 𝘿𝙖𝙙𝙙𝙮'𝙨 𝙇𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙂𝙞𝙧𝙡.

Börja om från början

"Tae, if you were someone else would you tell me?" She asked, stamding to her two feet. It was no denying, it was him. "Don't fucking lie to me either Tae. You weren't named after him! YOU ARE HIM!" She bellowed with anger pointing in his face. For months, she had been hanging with this man and she had her suspicions but she never said anything. The young man brung her joy.

"Look, let me fuckin' explain iight!" He yelld, holding his hands out as he stood up as well. The two had a fierce stare down before Eani decided to hear him out. "You got a minute." She gritted, crossing her arms under her breast.

"Look, I uh- Im like you but you knew that. I came here because I knew from the day at Pac's house, you disappeared during our shower. Right through my fucking hands and now that you having my child, you need to come back." Devante told her firmly, crosiing his arms as well.

"Come back?" She scoffed, raising her voice a little bit. Pausing, she just shook her head before repeating herself again. "You want me to leave my world? YOU STAY HERE!" Eani yelled in return about to swing on him but he grabbed her arm. "I can't do that and you know I can't." He told her.

"I got a career, a life, family and friends there. Who knows what may happen to the course of events if I stay here huh?"  He pleaded, touching on of the childish ass twist Eani did for him the other day. "Nigga fuck that shit! Why I can't just find you in the present?"  Eani said trying to be logical but De shook his head.  "It's not that simple Eani." He told her. Suddenly the both of their stomachs twisted in knots. Quickly going to the window, she gasped moving back.

"They're here, both of them." She told him, moving around her room to find her Alexa. She told the speaker to shuffle her library while they continued her conversation. "I'm really sorry Blue, had I known you were a traveler and a damn minor, I would've never fucked and nutted yo' stank ass." He joked

"Whatever Mr. I love you so much." She laughed, trying to mimic his deep throaty voice. Chuckling, he shook his head. "Because I do, the amount of Joy have brought me in these last few months have been everything but I feel like that was just the calm before the storm." Nodding, Eani agreed with him. Sticking her pinky out, she smiled when he linked his with hers.

"Right, we don't need to argue and be at eachother necks. We have something new to live for." She mumbled touching her stomach. "Long as we trust eachother, we can overcome all this shit." He mumbled, touching her stomach as well.

The electrictiy the two felt when their hands touch made their eyes meet. Pain, Love and Honesty was so visible in those hazel irses but. in those light brown ones, they held nothing but fear. Something Eani didn't know she could feel. Moving the hair out of her face, Tae placed a nice juicy kiss on her lips.  "Now let's figure out a plan." He mumbled, sitting back down and ushering her to do the same.

"So you're having my baby... and it means so much to me! Aint nothing more special than to raise a familyy!" Tae sung horribly to Eani touching her face. She waved him off, blushing a bit.  "Stopp, lets figure this shit out first." The young girl mumbled, look back down at the book.

Suddenly, her phone rang and she answered  without lookin' at the contact. "Yeah?" She greeted looking at Devante, who was flipping through the pages of the book now.  "Girl, what nigga you got in my house? Bully callin' me saying he heard you in thea' talling to some nigga. Talking bout Devante Swing and shit like boyyyyyy!" Xi joked into the phone making Eani nod.